• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kinds of music do you listen to?

chikorita125

^ ment to be Happy Azumarill
Years
  • we'll i pretty much like heavy metal, but mostly listen to mixed types of music, especially olldies.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Trance mostly. I'll very occasionally listen to old school hip-hop and classic rock though.

Years
  • Anything, especially Rock and Metal.
    This 'anything' excludes Pop and Techno, i don't really like Pop and i really hate Techno, it's no music imo.

Update: I got more into Metal (Thrash, Melodeath) now, don't listen to anything else anymore. I only listened to music on the GTA radio before anyway =D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Metal, rock, punk, alternative, industrial, grindcore, deathcore/metalcore, underground hip-hop/horrorcore.

The only music I really dislike is commercial rap/pop/rock.

Cannibal Corpse, Death, Slayer, Napalm Death, Dropdead, KoЯn, System of a Down, Carcass, Possessed, Extreme Noise Terror, Slipknot, Charles Bronson, Static-X, Spineshank, Pig Destroyer, Necro, Cryptopsy, Faith No More, Sore Throat, Children of Bodom, Machine Head, Terrorizer, Anal C***, F***...I'm Dead, Aus-Rotten, Siege, Metallica, Eminem, Blood Duster, Burzum, Cradle of Filth, Megadeth, Mushroomhead, Doom, Morbid Angel, Hatebreed, Venom, Pink Floyd, Nausea, 8 Foot Sativa, Sepultura, Bathory, The Berzerker, Suffocation, Electro Hippies, Disturbed, Fear Factory, Six Feet Under, The Red Chord, Suicide Silence.

That's just to name a few

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I already have a thread for this, but whatever. >>

---------

I mostly listen to Death Metal, Death Core, Grind Core, Hardcore Techno, and Video Game Music.

Last edited:

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • Hard Rock, Oi!, Reggae, 2-Tone, 3rd Wave Ska, Ska-punk, Techno, Old-School Hip-hop, and Frank Sinatra.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I can listen to pretty much everything, except for Classical.

But I LOVE
    • Lady Gaga
    • Dresden Dolls
    • Eminem
    • Innerpartysystem
    • Hollywood Undead
    • Placebo

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years

• I listen to almost any kind of music. EXCEPT country.

Right there with ya pal:) And also stuff like Lady Gaga...:S

I mainly like -Metal
    -Hard Rock
    -Classical
    -Old school R&B, and Hip-Hop
    -Punk
    -Alternative Rock
    -Anythng form the 90's:p
    -And a tad bit of techno

I will give anything a try though, and my tastes arn't limited to the 8 categories above:D

Sayt

That cool dj/furry/pokemon guy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    :P Oh chyeah I forgot to mention, I also make music, mostly noise\industrial\harsh electro. :D Under the name 'Symbiote'. So if your curious and want to listen to something by meh go youtube search Survival - Symbiote.

Years
  • Names of different styles confuse me, lol. Basically, anything considered "Dance Music" in europe, the likes of Eurodance, NRG, Trance, Techno, etc. I love the likes of Alex K, for his bouncy remixes of stuff I normally wouldn't like, such as Just Dance by Lady Gaga. Basshunter was also wicked with his older tunes. DotA ftw, I don't care what anyone else says XD. I also make songs and have some on Youtube, but sucked back when I uploaded them. I'm improving vastly:D.

Back