• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What languages can you write/read fluently?

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2007
    Simple, what languages can you speak/write in (other than the most obvious being English if that's your main language) it can be your native language or home language?

(Sorry if this is in the wrong forum or if a topic like this has been made in advance).

Years
    This is better in OVP~ *moved*

The only one I am fluent in is English, sadly. :/ However, I'm getting better in German, just nowhere near fluent. ^^;

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I can speak English, obviously, but am learning French at school.

calumoh

686578206D616E696163
    Years
    i can speak and read english and korean and speak cantonese (but not read/write - lol way too confusing)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I only know English fluently. I can get by in French, since I've taken it in school for most of my life. I've also taken high school Japanese, but I'm not very good at speaking it--my vocabulary isn't big enough. x_x; I'm pretty decent at written Japanese, though, since it doesn't require me to think things up on the spot.

Those are just the languages I've learned or had lessons in. I also wanna learn Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Greek, Latin, German, Arabic...and tons more. I always forget. XD;

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    As far as speaking goes, English. I'm getting better at Spanish but have yet to master Portuguese and Catalan.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Obviously, English is the language I'm fluent in. And the only language, sadly. <<; I've taken about three years of Spanish (the years have been divided up, though) and while I'm not fluent, I'm getting better each day. I hope to take Chinese next year as well. ^-^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm fluent in both English and Spanish, I've been using them all my life so that's only natural. I'm okayish in Portuguese and Japanese, but I've got a long way to go on those before I'm fluent.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I'm only fluent in English. xD; I've been learning French in school for years now, but I can never remember how to say anything.

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    English, and Indonesian. I'm learning Japanese, and I'm forced to learn Spanish.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    I speak:

English (My name is EmeraldSky), my native tongue.
    Spanish (Me llamo EmeraldSky), pretty fluent in this, but still need a dictionary to find words I don't know.
    Japanese (Watashi wa EmeraldSky), I only know this at a survival level right now, but I immerse myself in it by watching anime.

Back