• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What languages do you know?

What languages do you know/speak?

• Total voters

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    Just as the title says, what languages do you know? ^_^ Since there are so many members of PC from around the world, I thought it would be nice to see the variety of languages people know.

As for me, I know English, French and Latin (no, I don't speak it XD). ^_^ And I would love to learn Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese and Finnish. ^_^

What about you guys?

Last edited:

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Ok, lol, first I speak English as well...X3 But I also speak Greek, and a bit of Ancient Greek (well, not speak it...just write it for school's studies -_-), French and some Italian too...oh, and a little bit of Spanish =3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Let's see,I speak fluent English,Japanese,and Spanish ^_^ Being Mexican and Japanese,it'd be kinda weird to not know XD I'm eager to finish my French classes as well :3

Last edited:

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Allright so...

I know the following fluently:

Hebrew, English and the proccess of French.

I know Spanish a bit too.

I know bits and pieces of Chinese, Swedish, and Japanese.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Doh... I forgot to vote for English...

I voted Japanese because I'm starting to learn it at school and I can also speak a bit of Shanghai-nese.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    english, spanish, japanese, and french. in order of most competent to least competent. spanish and french I take at school, but japanese I learn on my own time. :D

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I can speak English, Swedish and Finnish. Those are the only languages I'm reading too, but I'd really like to learn Japanese _^^

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I definitely know English
    Or else I wouldn't be here
    I know grade one in Spanish (some nouns, adjectives and how to make basic sentences)
    I know some words and sentences in French
    I also know a lot of Japanese: I dont even know if I'm in grade 2 anymore, with the nouns and kanji I know I'm in grade 3. I know hundreds of kanji now, yet I cant write more than a hundred but I can memorize them. I know so many verbs, how to change the tenses on them to make them mean different things.
    Wow! I really do know a lot of Japanese *feels superior to PokeCommunity* although there are members who actually live in Japan
    *sinks*

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I speak Finnis, English, Swedish, French and German~

I would like to learn Japanese though^^

Alpham-A-Epsilons

~*Bouysel is cool*~
    Years
    I know English of course and I know some Spanish like words but I dont know how to make the sentences in Spanish thats sad though since I'm Mexican :( I also know some Romanian words and very little French words

Last edited:

Bocky

<-- the best
    Years
    Just English for me!! But i do know only a little bit of Spanish, like #1-10, hello, goodbye, poorbaby, thankyou, yourwelcome. But I'm sure almost everyone knows that. And i can write in Runic but that isn't used anymore 0_o

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    English is my native langauge, and I am second year in French. I'm also trying to learn Japanese, but I didn't check that off because I don't know very much at all. Watashi wa terebi o taberu.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'm Dutch (Flemish) speaking.
    I study Latin (just for school), French, English, and a bit of German.
    I wish I could speak Japanese, I have translating problems >.<

Back