• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Layout Are you Using?

What Layout are you Using

• I use the Default layout

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Xmas Wooper

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Ralts's Dance

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Plusle's Play Day

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Pikachu's Happy Holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • Kairi said:
    Thank you very much Steve. =)

I loved the Ledian one. Kwesi did a great job with em.

Ledian one is out now? *switches layout from Plusle to Ledian*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    You know I think this dont go here, but why dont you make a poll in here so it can be moved to Mixed Voting Polls.
    x_X Just because its a poll doesn't mean it needs the choices. o_o; *shrugs*

I always use the default layout. Since the majority of the members do, it's easier to help them or know what they're talking about if I don't change from default. x_X; So, yeah. It's the Ralts one.

Dizzy > ^_^ You can change the default skin from the Admin CP, I believe.

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
  • I'm using the Ralts one, mostly because I'm too lazy to change it. If I wasn't lazy, I'd change all the time, I'm rather indecisive.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • im using the vB3 layout ^^ , its better than the other ones , its neutral colors so it wont hurtmy eyes , well the others arent bad ^^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm using the default vB3 skin right now because all the images work and it's easier to see which topics I've read and what I haven't read. It's easier to mod that way. o.o; Plus I can also see which topics are closed without putting effort into it. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm using the Plusle one. I haven't really checked out the other ones yet. ^_^;

Back