• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Layout Are YOU Using?

Your Current Layout...

• Midnight Misty

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Altomare Light

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Scizor's Last Stand

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Eevee's Night Out

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Claire's Darkness Prevails

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Arcanine's Flame

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Pikachu's Happy Holidays

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • PokeLink or PokeLink 2.0

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Blue Variant

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • Other...

Votes: 64 54.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ueki Kousuke

Lord of Animé
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2006
    I'm a noob on PC and I dunno how to change the layout... Someone help me plz? ^_^;

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I use Satoshi's Bigger Test. It's awesome and easy on the eyes.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Ueki Kousuke said:
    I'm a noob on PC and I dunno how to change the layout... Someone help me plz? ^_^;

Well, there's a dropdown box near the bottom of PC that lets you change it, or you could to your User CP and change it there~ ^^

And, right now I'm using Forest Grovyle's Legendaries. I like the different shades of blue and it makes it really easy to see everything. (I used to use Eevee's Night Out a lot.)

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I'm currently using FG's The Forgotten. It's an awesome layout (with sweet buttons and easy-on-the-eyes shades of red), but the only qualm I have about it is the tendency of other members to use font colors that are practically unreadable against the sort of background that colors the posts. @_@

I don't mind, though. That's what highlighting is for, right?

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I'm using 'Satoshi's biggest test' Infact I just changed it to that. Before I had Midnight Misty.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'm using the one with May in it...Haruka's Happiness, I think that's what it's called. XD I like the pinkyness. :33

~Kelsey

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    Altomare Light = teh pwnz

I loved the beginning half of that movie. Latias is probably one of my favorite animated pokemon. The layout is really well done; the colors mesh properly, and it's not hard on the eyes. The one problem I see is that the Community Sites links don't work...but I don't really care.

Years
    Dark Venasaur, you should probably post more words. Without putting your name in, you don't have enough words. But that's just me. :/

I use Pokelink Blue Variant. It's simple and blue. :3

cody2cool

South Park Maniac!
    Years
    Pokelink 2.0 too. i just changed it.

and now im usin yellow to pichu bros

Last edited by a moderator:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I've changed my layouts a couple of times, I really liked using A Special Christmass, but now I'm using-

FG's 'Yellow to Pichu Bros.'

Its Feebas and prettyful!^^

Years
    cody2cool, please don't double post. If no one else has posted, and you want to add, use the edit button. :3

...*is still using Blue Variant* XD

Back