• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What legendary did you find yourself going for first?

Years
    I actually found myself heading for Lugia/Ho Oh first since I went strait to sea mauvile after defeating Kyogre/Groudon so I could dive and stuff.
    After that I went for the lake guardians.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
    I actually Found Mesprit first after the Eon flute and caught it giving it the Name Blossom, after I find the other two they will be named Bubbles and Buttercup.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    From the moment I could, I immediately tried to get the lake trio.

What legendary did you find yourself going for first?

What I really wanted to do was to softreset for a shiny Azelf, but that went right out the airlock. I'm going to try again, but really casually and I'm not going to do it until I get a shiny charm.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I went for Cresselia first, because I absolutely love Cresselia! Next was Ho-oh, because it's one of my favorite competitive battling Pokes.

GilliTheFabulous

Shiny Hunter, Collector, and Breeder
    Years
    The second I could, I went for Giratina. I just had to go catch my favorite legend of all time in a 6th gen game.

Then I figured out that you had to have both Palkia and Dialga to get him...needless to say, I spent hours on the GTS.

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
    I believe Ho-Oh was the first minus the ones in the story. Also Heatran was in there somewhere.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I didn't really have in mind what I was going to go for first, so I just caught whatever I saw first. IIRC, I caught Mesprit as my first post-game legendary or whenever you can get it. I was chuffed because Mesprit is my favorite pixie <3

Back