• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What legendary Pokémon would you like to have a movie made about?

GStheHero

YouTube Battler
Years
  • The Pokémon movies tend to be about Legendarys. So which lengendary would you like to have a movie made about?

Personally, I'd like to see a movie about Genesect. It already has quite the backstory and I'd love to see the anime interpretation of it. Genesect hasn't been officially revealed by Nintendo, so debuting it in a movie is likely.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I'd like to see a movie dealing with the Musketeer Quartet. I find it interesting they protect Pokemon from humans kind of like N. So maybe we get to see N in that movie.

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Musketeer Quartet ftw. Like about how keldeo wants the approvation from it's sempais

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • We can only choose from 5 gen pokemon, can't we? :D
    I think the Musketeer Trio movie could be pretty interesting...
    I can see Keldeo as the one that Ash meets and Keldeo would need to find his comrades for some epic quest :D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Previous Gen V: I'd like to see Groudon & Raikou get a movie, they were the only ones who were left out. Groudon got a slight appearance in Wish Maker and Raikou got a big load of nuffin'.

Gen V: I wanna see Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus feature in a movie or Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion and Kelduo! My favorite legends from this generation!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well, I can see some movies getting obviously centering around the new legenderies in generation five. So how about an old legendary?

I would love to see a movie centered around Ho-oh, I mean come on, Lugia has had it's chance to shine.
    Let's go a little crazy too, how about with Shaymin too?

I mean, come on, there have been a few random legendaries put together a lot. I think Shaymin could have it's debut again, and probably have something to do with an evil dude no, how about a lone woman this time. Heck, to top it off. How about Hunter J? Heh, I sware I just made that up as I went along.

Okay so let's see...
    Hunter J is after Ho-oh, finding out it can give her endless riches if she gets it. So, some how Shaymin could get caught into the plot and well, so will Ash and co. But yeah, I would love to see it.

Maybe even pop in a random generation 6 pokémon for promotion.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Well. I had an awesome dream about Genesect. And you're right, it would be really neat to see a movie about it. Even if it reminds me of a Mewtwo spin-off of sorts. :c

Sadly, it's hard to imagine a movie with Kyorge/Groudon since they were in the Anime. Same with Raikou (even if it was that weird spin-off Pokemon...).
    So far all the Pokemon that have been said will more than likely get a movie OR an arc in the Pokemon anime.
    Kyurem is very likely since a movie with Zekrom & co is set to debut.
    YAY DEER.
    Even if it would have some sappy moral of the story about how you should never judge a book by it's cover.
    Or in this case, human-kind by it's evils.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • i want to see a movie bout Kyurem. considering he was supposed to be terrorizing that one town in some legend thingy, i think it'd be interesting to watch.

That would be a good idea. I highly doubt that the Pokemon company would actually go to the town (forgot the name) that is actually near it. It could be the first movie that is actually based on the Pokemon's Black and White story.

:t354:TG

Back