• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Legendary Pokémon would you most want as a pet?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • I had a pet Pokémon thread before, but now this one is for legendaries only. If you could have a Legendary Pokémon as a pet. what would you have? large or small.

my choices would be, Suicune, or a Palkia or a Latios

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I would really love to have either Mew or Victniy - they look like they would love to have fun.

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • I'd have a Rayquaza despite not being able to picture it being tame haha... I'd definitely use it for flight.

Sirfetch’d

I would love to have Articuno as a pet. As I have stated before, I just simply adore this Pokemon and having her as a pet would be a magnificent experience. The weather is so hot here and she could just cool the entire area down.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't think a legendary pokémon would be good as a pet. Imo they are kind of like in the anime pretty special, free spirits with immense powers and knowledge. They couldn't be held captive like any other pokémon. I don't care that you can capture them in the games, haha.

But hypothetically-hypothetically, maybe Raikou. Yeah, defintely Raikou. My personal tiger bodyguard and loyal companion. Sort of like Jasmine and Rajah in the Aladdin movie~

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Jirachi, it's cute and it can grant wishes? I'd love one!

Some others I can think of that are cute that I like for whatever reason are Shaymin, Victini, and Kyogre. A Kyogre would probably be difficult to keep as a pet, though lol

Years
  • I'd definitely want something that wouldn't destroy my house the minute I let it inside, so it'd probably be best to have a smaller legendary.

I think Shaymin would be the best option. Not only is it cute and fairly small, but I don't have to worry about it burning or flooding my house. Plus, it looks like it would be good to cuddle with.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    What Legendary Pokémon would you most want as a pet?

Shiny Victinie is soooooo EPIC I would love it to be my Companion.

I don't treat dogs as pets but as companions since I give them trust not make them follow orders even though I believe teaching an animal the hard way is Humane but sometimes it can cross the line.

Years
  • But hypothetically-hypothetically, maybe Raikou. Yeah, defintely Raikou. My personal tiger bodyguard and loyal companion. Sort of like Jasmine and Rajah in the Aladdin movie~

You took the words out of my mouth.

If I couldn't have a pet attack tiger like Raikou, then I'd like to have either Rayquaza or Giratina. Nobody would dare mess with me then. >:D

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
    Years
  • What Legendary Pokémon would you most want as a pet?

Manaphy.
    How can you not love it after the movie?
    It's so squishy and loveable, I would love to just hug it!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    For me, it's gotta be Jirachi. It has the exact size that I'm looking for in a pet, and it's also pretty cute. It's great at battling, too, but you just have to know how to use it correctly. Also, this Pokémon has the ability to make wishes come true. Every time you request a wish, it will granted to you within just a few seconds. Haha.

Celebi would be my second choice. This Pokémon is just simply adorable. If I had it as my pet, then I'd take it with me wherever I went.

Back