• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What level and how many coins did you get on Voltorb Flip?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • Level 5 was as far as I got. Never read/watched any guides, I found it fun to learn it myself. XD;

And got 2100+ coins simply for Dratini, then I left, I plan to return though. :D

iRawr

Poli?
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    The highest I've ever got is LV2 with 101 coins gonna plan to get at least 4000 coins for a Dratini and A decent TM to go with it!

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
  • I haven't gotten past the first level or any coins on the Voltorb flip considering how much I suck at it. XD I plan to just ignore it since i can just transfer what I need from my other carts to HG/SS. It somehow reminds me of Minesweeper.

tobi-ksla

Years
  • I started doing the Voltorb Flip this morning. I made it up to Lv 5 and got 1033 coins.

Oh, and funny thing about my Lv 5 challenge. First Card: Voltorb. BACK TO LV 1!!!

Seriously, when I find the time, I'm going to program myself a Voltorb Flip Solver. I'm a programmer. I SHOULD put my programming skills to good use.

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
    Years
  • >>" What's Voltorb Flip? I've heard of it but.. I haven't seen it? I went in the Game Corner but there were just slots. .-.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • I have managed to get to level 9, bloody high and alot of coins that i spent on TM's. I treat the voltorb flip like a game of sudoku and mindsweeper, keep my DS on charge whilst i figure out wwhere everything is, takes a while but is worth it in the end. all you need is a pen, paper, the game and your set ; )

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Got to level 8, but I cheated. Used a program called Voltorb Flip Calculator. Once I had 2.5k coins and obtained a game over, I bought a Dratini and got outta there.

Years
  • I played it for like an hour and half or something trying to get enough coins for a Dratini, highest I got was level 6 where it dropped me to level 2. D: I did get like 800 coins for completing level 5 though which made a nice dent in Dratini's price tag. :3 The game itself is kinda fun but also kinda frustrating, when it comes down to 2 cards left and there's no way of telling which card is the Voltorb I always end up choosing it, maybe I'm cursed, or maybe the game is rigged, either way I don't like it. >.<

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I beat level 7, currenly have 9000 coins, and I'm insanely addicted XD

Why didn't you think of it earlier, Nintendo?

Somber

Dark Trainer..
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    I hate this card game so much....Really it saves time just getting the tms/pokemon from other places

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
    Years
  • I'm getting the hang of this game and can get to level 6 pretty quickly if I have the right leads (Dead spaces, 0 voltorb lines etc.)
    Right now I cannot get past Game 6 for the life of my always fainting Pigeotto, but I've netted a nice 10827 coins; enough to buy a Porygon! Just another 5900 or so and I can get another Eevee too!

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Highest I've got is level 5
    And I now have 2871 coins =D
    I found a good method thanks to a Faq previously posted here n.n

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Highest I got was to lv 4 but I didnt solve it. Maybe I shouldnt play it before I go to sleep lol. I bought myself a dratini from the points I got ^^. It is called Daphne . ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2014
    I've gotten to lv 7 and got over 700 coins from that level. Most of the time I get to around lv 5 or lv 6.

I now have 3000 coins and don't know what to do with them. Is dratini good?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I only ever got as far as Level 3, but I spent most of the time playing on Level 2.

I got exactly 2,100 coins to get my Dratini (that was pure coincidence, which I thought was pretty cool). Never going back on Voltorb Flip ever again. >:(

Back