• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What level and how many coins did you get on Voltorb Flip?

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Highest I've got so far is level 4 D: If I play it too much, I end up getting random numbers spinning around my head afterwards...o.O It is very addictive though.

Cammy

Mission complete!
    Years
  • I just kept playing until I had enough coins for an Ekans. Now she's an Arbok, and an amazing one at that!
    So I got up to level 3 in the Voltorb flip.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • At the beginning, my highest level was Lv.3 but then, I found out a very helpful system so that my best level is now 7!^^ I played like 2 hours Vlotorb Flip only to get calls, the 11.000 coins that I spent for a Prorygon were only a nice side effect!^^

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
  • I've gotten to level seven quite a few times. Of course... On that level, I almost always am like, "Okay, so this spot here seems the safest out of the entire board. I SHALL START HERE!" *Flips* *Voltorb*
    "Well, there's level 1 again... =__="

Anyway, my current coin total is 40k+. I've been playing on and off through the entire game (I find it fun. O__o) and so... Well, without spending anything, I've saved up a whole hell of a lot of coins...

- Tyros

Chunes

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • IL
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    I got about 500 coins for beating level 5. The game is pretty fun. :) I bought flamethrower so far.

Hydra

Poke'mon Master C:
    Years
  • I've only been to lvl 4 at the highest. And only won a total of about 800coins my whole game. But I do enjoy it.

pkmn trainer natty

that darn meowth!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    The highest I've gotten was to level four.. but I LOOOVE to play this game when I'm laying down, I have 5400 coins or so. :3 I have a question though, does anyone know why that caption "Is this what you were expecting?" pops up or what it means? o.o

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • Using a strategy, I've got up to Lv. 6 and I have about 4879 coins. Long way away from what I want (20,000 to get TM35 and TM13 O_O).

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    im at level 6-7 now and just got 972 coins for a total of 2355,

i can complete intermediate minesweeper in about 3 minutes so this isnt particularly new to me. i can win maybe 80% of matches easily, just every now and then you gotta make an educated guess

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2010
    Only could make it to level 4 or 5 I think. It's pretty hard and the prizes aren't really that great. I went ahead and bought a Sandshrew for the hell of it lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    i guess there are a couple of these threads floating around now but i'll just say that once i found this mini game all other progression stopped.

i liked how the game combines both strategy and luck and i made an online tool to help find all the possible solutions to any board and calculate the odds of what is behind each cell.

i've gotten to level 8 and been able to beat it 3 times in a row getting close to 3000 coins on one game

try the tool and see if it helps you understand the luck element of the game a little better

Back