• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What level did your Riolu evolve?

Years
    K, so I got my Riolu egg yesterday, hatched it, and now I'm raising it.

And I was wondering, at what level did your Riolu evolve into a Lucario?

Mine's currently at 26.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I evolved mine at Level 19, since I wanted her to learn Bone Rush and Reversal! Riolu evolves based on its Happiness, and only during the day.

Years
    I evolved mine at Level 2 by using a rare candy. I gave Riolu about 18 of those EV reducing berries while holding a Soothe Bell and it was enough for it to evolve at Level 2.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Mine evolved at 10, I didn't think a level 50 Pokemon would give it that many EXP points >.> I gave it Pokerus since I plan to EV raise it soon.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Mine evolved at level 30 XD it was at a much lower level than the rest of my party and fainted quite a lot.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Level 2. I vitaminned it, then berried away the EVs I didn't want to to keep. Candied it once, and it evolved.

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    mine evoved level 29 in the rom and 32 in the real game ps the rom one was going faster than usall and the time went faster

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Level 17... I was hatching eggs with her in my party so that must have helped her evolve. ^_^

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Level 2, yes i biked ride up and down Solaceon Town so many times. xD

Pikachu.exe

Weavile fan
    Years
    My Riolu was female and I evolved when I hold a Soothe Bell, I walked with it, vitamined and used EV berries, but I leveled it at night. Evolved at Level 5.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2007
    Mine went at level 2 just got it to have two hearts and then went from there.

Back