• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you join pokecommunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I already said it some time ago: I joined twice (well, the first one wasnt official, I was just checking stuff), for the first one I looked for Pokemon hacks, as I had my experience with Brown, and I was looking for more hacks. And in the second I was more interested in Gold Remakes, so, I remembered this place and since you had to be a member to download stuff and tools, I officially joined (and became one of the usual lurkers till I decide to start posting once I had my first questions about tools, and later posted my own hack). That's how my story goes.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I participated in my first RP, made my first RP, and am currently still RP-ing her on PC, so it's safe to say I joined for that reason. Also, I didn't know it at the time, but I've met some really cool people here, so if I knew about them being here before searching for a roleplaying site, they would've been my reason. /sweetness C<

lonewolfx44

Is a happy fellow ^^
    Years
    Some jerks banned me from the IRC network because I was defending my sexuality while the Network ops kept wrongly assaulting me and accusing me of being homosexual. So I came here to complain, at first.

It wasn't so bad. If I didn't get banned, I wouldn't have found my Pair here :3

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Well I joined because one time I was looking on youtube because I was bored and came across a fun pokemon hack. I was confused and wondered how the person did it and learned about "pokemon hacks." i decided to research on them as I had always wanted to change games, until i found shiny gold in beta 3 or 4. I read nearly all the posts and looked at all the screen-shots and said to myself "I wish i could play it." So for the next couple of days i visited it every day until i thought to myself "I am going to try to play it." i got the emulators and a firered rom and tried to download it but it said ACCESS DENIED. i decided I was only going to make an account for Shiny Gold and today i am hacking myself and visited nearly everyones hack thread. And I am honoured to be here :)

What a long post

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I just started here, and did everything like a noob. Of course I still act like a noob! XD

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Back in 2006, my parents decided to buy me a laptop with wireless Internet for school. Free to head to whatever sites I wanted to, I decided to join up with some crazy thing on Serebii called a "forum". I had no idea what I was doing. That was in February.

In May, I decided that I really enjoyed posting on forums. I had met some new friends from the Green Lag, and wanted to join other forums to meet even more new people. So I headed to Google and typed in "Pokemon forums". PC popped up, and I signed up without even looking around to see if there was anything interesting.

I was a newbie back then. I'm pretty sure that I annoyed some people even. And yeah, there were times when I had decided to leave, but I kept coming back. It's some sort of addiction. Now look at me!

PC is my Internet home, I guess I could say. Though I'm on other forums, PC is the only one that I really stay active on. It's so much fun and the topics are interesting.

And LOL I R on staff!!11

Fluorii

V.I.P.
    Years
    Because this place has great, literate/advanced role playing. That's what's always attracted me to this place, even when I wasn't here. I still have a couple of role playing friends here from way back.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I originally joined back in December 2004. I remember there was a moderator that went by the username Tendo and he posted this thread on Trainer Card stuff. I basically got linked from another forum to PokeCommunity so I joined in 2004, but it`s been so long that basically I forgot my login account, so I had to create a new one. So yeah, basically I just joined due to my curiousity.

Kairu

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    I just got heavily into Pokemon again and I was bored so I decided to join up.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I came here to download pokemon shinygold but when i checked the whole site, it was more than just a place to hack, it was a place to tell your opinions and gain new frineds.
    I come here almost every day now.

I came here to download pokemon shinygold but when i checked the whole site, it was more than just a place to hack, it was a place to tell your opinions and gain new frineds.
    I come here almost every day now.

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Yay! Story time!

Way back in 2004 (wow, that feels old to say), a member by the name of HKim decided to hold a roleplaying olympics sort of deal across a bunch of boards, and one of the places he selected was a board I modded at the time (Pokemon Fan Universe). My fellow members thought it'd be cool to jump in on, so I was elected to be a judge and representative while a bunch of other people formed a team. It was decided that the actual event would take place on PC, so everyone was required to register in order to participate.

The event didn't even last past a couple of rounds, but it didn't matter. I still decided to stay (despite frequent hiatuses), mostly because of the developed fanfiction forums (well, compared to other places I've been).

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    I joined for the hacking section mostly, though in the year or so I've been here, I've spread out to the other various forums.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back