• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you laugh/smile today?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Also this thing that just happened

Spoiler:

Then she moved her butt and pushed my mouse off the ottoman and looked at me like
    Spoiler:

Yukari

This one review of Ultima: Runes of Virtue by Noah Antwiler.

It was pretty funny.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Well, it was actually last night.

The following spoiler is nsfw or recommended for those who are young:

Spoiler:

I call this man my hero. 8D

Then I got sad again because Robin Williams died, and now I just want to cry because I grew up with him as Genie, who was my most favorite character ever.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • A conversation staff had on Skype where it was determined that I don't exist, but my non-existant self must be very cute. (they were right)

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • I've been talking to a person I'm interested in. The cheesy lines never stop. Yesterday my face hurt from smiling too much. :P

Mystify

confused
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    I went jogging at the beach with two friends this morning and one of them dropped her heart necklace and we thought it had been swept away by the ocean. We spent a couple of minutes making fun of her because that meant she had literally left her heart in San Francisco. After a few minutes my other friend saw that it hadn't actually fallen into the water and was in the sand some feet away.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I saw one of my best friends for the first time in several weeks and we have a lot of fun! 8) She's so goofy and funny it's hard to not have a good time while around her.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I opened up my inbox this morning before work and Anti left me the greatest and most-detailed rant and ramble on his Battle Frontier endeavors. This is why I came back to PC.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Yesterday I was playing D&D and my boyfriend came for one night of gaming and he played a human bard but he made himself basically the god of metal and we were all cracking up until tears ran down our face at how he was shredding on the lute and drinking whiskey.

Back