• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Working out with a friend by video conference :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    Just set up a Redbubble account for my designs and I'm on top of all my drawings up to and including Thursday. Just about to study

Years
    Not only did I have a great time playing Stardew Valley with Vendily and Bly (BlueWyvern4), but I also gained a new pair in Galaxy :)

I love my friends <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Made a non-afd thread for the participants VPP that I'm super proud of!

Years
    The sight of the HP logo flashing across my laptop when I turned it on. I breathed a sigh of relief and audibly cheered because I suddenly had some technical difficulties in the middle of editing a video yesterday evening. The screen went black. As of this morning I was still having trouble with the monitor before work. After a couple of restarts though, holding down the keys, and trying a few different commands it loaded like normal, and I seem to have salvaged most of my files. Whew!

Years
    I wonder-traded in Omega Ruby, and got a level one female Ralts owned previously by a guy named Ryan (my brother's name), and that made me smile, and also got a Fletching named Phoenix. :) So those two wonder trades made me smile.

Years
    Reading this message.

You made a difference.

Because you placed this order at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will make a donation to ASPCA. Your purchases have supported charity 150 times by starting at smile.amazon.com

I literally said yay when I checked out.

Years
    I had a great day today my mental health was all fantastic no sadness at all and I really enjoyed watching a movie with my family.

Back