• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Halfway there!

Spoiler:

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Didn't happen today but on Monday I've chopped off 16 inches of my hair and I'm extremely satisfied with the result; it's so light and it's so me and I refuse to shut up about it. ;; What happened today was styling it close to an FF14, which btw has a free tria-, hairstyle and while it's far from perfect, I'm still proud of what I've done, esp since I've never styled hair much before let alone short hair.

Also, been doing garden ornaments restoration and art in general as well as making other's happy always makes me happy.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Finding out Diablo is coming out with a Resurrected version of Diablo 2, buying a few Miami Heat trading cards on Ebay for a reasonable price, and having a tasty strawberry banana smoothie from McDonalds!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • The guy who was living with my husband and I, who hates the woman who lives with us, moved out about a month ago, and my brother in law and his girlfriend moved in.

Today one of our friends came over, and the morning/afternoon has been spent with all six of us hanging out in the common space, sharing snacks and making food and talking and playing games. All six of us, having a good time together.

That's good. That's nice.

Years
  • The bright, pleasant scent of fresh lemons in my home, and my mom telling me she made some fresh lemonade. I wore an even bigger smile when I tasted it. It was just delicious! She made it just perfectly today, some of the best I have ever had. I gave her a kiss for it. I can't remember the last time I drank lemonade, what a splendid summer treat. I also couldn't help but smile as she waxed nostalgically about how her mother used to make a hot lemon tonic for her when she was feeling under the weather, supposedly it was a miracle cure.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    This was yesterday but I hope I can share regardless. I did super well on a law exam that was a major part of my mark for this subject and I cannot even describe how happy I was yesterday. I think I was in a state of shock for a few hours when I opened the e-mail. Like that was my exam?!?!?! Are you sure

I've been feeling extremely stressed and burnt out the past semester so it helped me feel a lot better. I've just been so behind on work this semester as I haven't been in the headspace to deal with school at all. My parents even bought me Japanese takeaway for dinner from my favourite restaurant which was super thoughtful and nice. Things are getting super busy again so I'm hoping this will help me feel better and push through. :D

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • This was yesterday but I hope I can share regardless. I did super well on a law exam that was a major part of my mark for this subject and I cannot even describe how happy I was yesterday. I think I was in a state of shock for a few hours when I opened the e-mail. Like that was my exam?!?!?! Are you sure

Congrats for the good marks Soph, you did great! Keep it up friend! :D

Years
  • I received a beautiful rose quartz necklace from an aunt who just got back from a vacation and bought it for me as a souvenir. I am touched that she gave me something, and rose quartz is one of my favorite stones.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Waking up to find some loving messages from my partner after a hard day, that always makes me smile. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i called out of work today bc i wasn't feeling well, plus the Wonderful time of the month caused me to stain the sheets, so i wanted to just sleep all morning, but i had to get up and wash those and the comforter that was under it. my partner made up the clean side of the bed for me and tucked me in. he works from home so he kept checking in on me and bringing me water...he ate lunch with me, he made me coffee in the afternoon and bought me chicken nuggets for dinner. hard to smile when i feel like ass, but those little acts of love managed some out of me today.

Back