• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    Was recommended some new music that led me down this path of new artists and string of songs to jump off from.

Always get a high from songs that hit just right.

Years
    Just submitted my final draft for one of my classes! I might be ~120 words short of the word count give or take, but I'd like to think my paper is more so quality over quantity.

Best of luck with this draft!
    And quality over quantity, I wholeheartedly agree with! I once saw someone give a draft with around 18 lines out of the 30 they were supposed to write (a copy about writing on a journey, real or not)... They got the best note AND the teacher read it in front of the whole class! We can say they had the inspiration! ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    Little thing, but I actually found this old account. It was still assigned to my mom's old email. I made the account when I was around 10 years old. I'm 25 now. Married and currently planning a move to the USA.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    This coffee made me happy. Always does, buddy never fails.

Back