• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Makes You Cool?

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    PC, what makes you cool?

This topic makes me cool.

Please don't post anything dumb as it will make me look bad in front of the cool people.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I'm actually incredibly uncool but kids think I'm cool. I feel like one of those super cool celebrities surrounded by like 8 year olds in some 90s variety show or something.

I made a pokemon game for blind people, that's pretty cool I guess.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    yo I aint cool I'm freezing up in here today

I'm really not cool at all. The cool kids in school never gave me shit for being a nerd though which made me feel slightly cool.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm as cool as Yusuke Urameshi. Pfft.

Some people here and there call me cool in terms of the way I act or the way I dress. Other people will think of me more as friendly and open rather than cool. The opinions of other people towards me obviously vary. Now for what I think of myself? I'd say loyal, sarcastic, lazy, and boring.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I don't know what I'm cool at, only my friends know that cause they think I'm cool

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm not cool at all. I'm actually

What Makes You Cool?

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't know what makes me cool. That's not for me to decide, but for others who know me. If I were the final judge in that decision, then I'd be the cooler than superfluid helium.

From what those people have told me though, I'm cool because I'm funny, helpful, have a great personality and I'm a hard worker. I don't believe them though, cause I only trust myself. I'm probably not really cool at all.

Years
    Am I cool?

I don't know, like a lot of the others I think cool is more about public perception then any actual personality. If anything makes me cool though it would be my smartassery and helpfulness and collection of bizarre hats

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Haha you guys are so serious about this question. Jeez.

pkmin3033

The way I immediately thought of this moment when I saw the topic title?

I don't think I've ever actually been described as "cool" though. Ever. By anyone. I've been described as plenty of other (positive) things, but never as cool...when I was a youngster the word was thrown around to describe anything even remotely good, but these days the word seems to have become quite generic and out-of-fashion...or maybe I'm just showing my age by not knowing what words the kids these days are using. I hope "radical" isn't one of them. xD

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
    well all subconsciously try to be "cool".. I don't really care for it nowadays. But I think, cracking RIGHT jokes at RIGHT times makes us cool :P

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    What makes you cool at my school is either:

• Drinking a lot
    • Talking about beer a lot
    • Casual drug use
    • Being really funny
    • Talking about kissing or dirtier with the opposite gender a lot
    • Making loads of simple sex jokes

Also, being attractive helps. A lot

I try to be the funny kid, and sometimes it works, but I'm not exactly the coolest kid in school. I know everyone in my year, and get along with every social group in it, but I outside my own groups I don't really hang out with the others reguraly outside of parties and school. I'm a second class cool kid I think.

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
    What makes you cool at my school is either:

• Drinking a lot
    • Talking about beer a lot
    • Casual drug use
    • Being really funny
    • Talking about kissing or dirtier with the opposite gender a lot
    • Making loads of simple sex jokes

Also, being attractive helps. A lot

I try to be the funny kid, and sometimes it works, but I'm not exactly the coolest kid in school. I know everyone in my year, and get along with every social group in it, but I outside my own groups I don't really hang out with the others reguraly outside of parties and school. I'm a second class cool kid I think.

I can relate to how your personality is in school/college.. I'm pretty much the same. Though I must say the guys who find THOSE things COOL, are just immature teens.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I can relate to how your personality is in school/college.. I'm pretty much the same. Though I must say the guys who find THOSE things COOL, are just immature teens.

Well, I substituted cool for popular, as cool is very subjective, and popular isn't. I don't think binge drinking is cool, but those who engage in it seem to be more popular at my school.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    What's considered cool within my social group:

• Drinking
      Partying/Night clubbing
      Hooking up with as many girls as possible
      Soccer
      Quiffs
      Shisha

Most of which I can't really do or am interested in. :p

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I used to do all of the stuff that people are looking down on in this thread, haha. And even now I still do a fair amount of it. Because it's fun. 8D

I don't really think that makes me cool, haha. I think what makes me cool is that I'm pretty much up for anything. My response to stuff people say to me offline is "cool let's do it" and 90% of the time it's before they've even finished talking.

Haha you guys are so serious about this question. Jeez.

Welcome to PC.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Not everyone who drinks and smokes is a raging douche

TAKE ME FOR EXAMPLE I'm a cool girl who drinks with my friends and enjoys the light side of drugs. I find people from all groups usually like me I guess because I'm nice and I will talk to anyone. Life is bland if you judge people the second you meet them and don't give them the time of day. But idk I get vibes sometimes that when you do things like that people think that's all you do and you don't have much depth, but that's not true. I feel well rounded. I enjoy cooking, nature walks, playing with my dog, reading scary stories until I really regret it!! I guess that's what makes me cool. I'm accepting and I live a happy medium of turning up and leisurely activities. but idk as long as you're having fun doing whatever you're doing then that's cool too.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    I'M COOL BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH MUSIC I'VE HEARD. I'M COOL BECAUSE OF THE MOVIES I LIKE. I'M COOL BECAUSE OF THE BOOKS I READ. I'M COOL BECAUSE I PLAY INSTRUMENTS. I'M COOL BECAUSE I DRESS KINDA WELL (I GUESS). DO YOU DO THESE THINGS? MAYBE YOU DO BUT YOU'RE NOT AS COOL AS I AM SO

Back