• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What makes you feel hot?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    There are many ways you can take it. Looks, actual heat, in another sense which we won't be touching on here... But yeah, what makes you feel hot? Or gives you a warm feeling? Actually, interpret this whatever way you want. Though try not to be dirty, kay.

I get really hot in bed when using my laptop under the sheets, conversing on MSN. :3 Probably cause of the fan or something on it. Even on cold nights too, so yeah. Last night I basically went to sleep because I was so hot. XD

So, what makes you feel hot?

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • omg youre saying it in a dirty way

Nah, XD What makes me hot (as in like heat) is when I wear a jumper in the summer. XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Using my laptop period. It's six years old now and it overheats like crazy and on its last legs and I need to have my fan on when I'm using it, but it still works, obviously. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Ehh, my baths sometimes. I might faint after getting out one of these days.
    Also central heating; I don't like central heating, I like open fires.

Last edited:

Noibat

Years
  • Wool >_< I hate that more than anything. My laptop will overheat someties but it's never been a huge problem

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I'll just leave it in terms of heat... for no particular reason.

The sun, durf. O_o. [/laughs] That and sitting on the laptop for so long. Oh, and girls. Literally, I start to heat up sometimes. -_-;

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
  • Girls I like make me heat up. It's an awesome feeling, but I'm sure they can notice it. I don't know if I blush or not but, I notice it.

I also heat up when I get embarrassed.

You and I could be brothers. Another thing is when I print something and the paper is hot, and I rub my face with it, that is pretty hot too.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Anything. I live in the southwestern desert. During the summer, you will instantly get hot, especially if you don't have the money for cool AC. During the winter... hmm... having my fan on reverse and wearing a flannel. That makes me sweat.

Years
  • My laptop heats up just right to warm my legs up if I'm cold.

What really annoys me is when the sun is beating down on you while wearing dark clothing in the car. >_o

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I get hot when I am sitting in front of the fireplace. My dog really likes sitting in front of the fireplace and so I try sometimes to lay next to him but it is too hot so I can't stay there for very long. I don't understand how my dog can lay next to the fire because he has so much fur which would make him very warm indeed.

Years
  • Confidence makes people hot.

When I'm tired my face and ears get very red and I can feel the heat pouring out. I'm a human space heater.

Back