• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What makes you hate some people??

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I don't really hate much, but I do dislike.

What I dislike:
    ~Stuck-up queen bee gangs who think they're better than everyone else
    ~Doctors who are:
    -Big-headed and egoistical
    -Doctors who think you're stupid just because you're a kid
    -Doctors who don't tell you the TRUTH just because you're a kid
    -Doctors who, when you have to get a shot or something, say stupid things like 'This will be FUN!' or 'This won't hurt a bit' or 'Trust me, you'll love this'. Utter GARBAGE.
    ~Tattletales who enjoy reporting you for even the barest stretching of the rules (e.g. Eating in class when you have to eat inside anyway 'cause it's raining)
    ~Boys who act like they have no brain around girls
    ~Boys who follow you around, making nasty comments and snide remarks (I usually deal with this with a quick kick to the leg.)
    ~Hyper kids who become incoherent if they eat anything even a tiny bit sugary and are barely intelligible anyway
    ~Kids who 'embellish' a rumor on purpose the moment they hear it
    -Before: Geoffrey painted a mustache on the girls' bathroom sign
    -After: Geoffrey and [random girl they don't like] painted you-know-what on the girls' bathroom sign
    ~People who act almighty and all-important, hogging the attention and acting like spoiled brats
    ~Kids who go around 'coincidentally' and loudly proclaiming something you hate just to bug you, and they follow you around doggedly if you go away.
    There's a boy at my school called Louis who, whenever he and his gang see me and my friend, start shouting something along these lines:
    'DRAGONS AREN'T REAL!'
    'I KNOW! THERE WAS AN ARTICLE IN THE NEWSPAPER ABOUT THAT!' (no such article really exists)
    ~Despies who go around posting on random message boards looking for a boy/girlfriend.
    Etc. I despise a lot of things.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    ~ Noobs.
    ~ He/she who act like children, and in my opinion, are retarded.
    ~ He/she who think they are 'random' when they are just utter stupid/childish/inmature/etc.
    ~ He/she who think they are important. When everyone is equal in a society.
    ~ He/she who think they are hard. Eg. act tough. I usually give these people a fist in the belly.
    ~ Children. Some, not all.
    ~ Youngsters. Some, not all.
    ~ People (mostly girls) who think they are good. Brag etc.
    ~ People who don't act like themselves.
    ~ People who resort to practical jokes when I'm in a bad mood.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Hard to hate them just at first glance... but I do dislike:

-authority lapdogs (those who brush up to authorities for benefits)

-heavy eyeshadow/liprings/noserings/tongue rings (sorry, just personal perference)

-people with attitude

-those who betray my trust or lie to me...

Any other time, it'll depend on situation on what happened...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Frostweaver said:
    Hard to hate them just at first glance...
    Wow.... I'm the exact opposite of that.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hmph, this should be fun.

- People who somehow can make a lot of friends on the internet but no friends in real life. (I mean, wow~ That speaks great of them.)

- Love-blinded fools. (I have friends who are like this, and oh gawd, if only I could slap them to make them come to their senses)

- Judgemental people.

- Mean people (I mean, get over yourself, geez.)

- People who THINK they can draw/write/etc.

- People who suck-up to mods. (Ha, greeat method to gain access to boss others around.)

- When people try to smart mouth me. (I can stand being corrected, I just can't stand when people shove it in my face.)

Too many to list~ <3

Years
    I hate people that are too nice.

I hate people that are too mean.

I hate people that don't "buy into labels," and use that as an excuse to look like trash.

I hate guys that can't grow beards, but try anyway.

I hate girls that let stubble form in their underarms.

I hate people who brag about how much they drink/smoke.

I hate people who are music elitists.

I hate people who are otakus and think that they're Japanese. In fact, I hate people who try to act any certain race.

I hate people who tell a joke, and when no one laughs because they're not funny, they tell it again because they think that no one heard them.

I hate people that can't spell or use proper grammar to save their lives.

I hate people who think they know everything, and inform everyone around them of that.

I hate overweight or ugly people that complain about goodlooking and in shape people, it's called a gym, some face wash, and some clothes that you didn't buy at the local fair.

I hate kids who think their active in politics.

I hate people with annoying voices.

I hate people who put up a facade.

I hate people who say one thing and mean another.

I hate girl logic.

I hate fratboy logic.

I have some more, but I'm spent.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I HATE PEOPLE FOR EXISTING. >O

XD Seriously? I don't really hate people, I guess. If I dislike them it's because they have behavioural or personality traits that clash with mine~

22sa

Years
    AuroPervert said:
    I hate people who are music elitists.

I hate girl logic.

I hate fratboy logic.
    ...What are these things, exactly? o_o

Years
    22sa said:
    ...What are these things, exactly? o_o

Music eltists are people that will only listen to a certain genre of music, and they only like it because no one else has ever heard of it. I'm sure you've met someone who has said, "I really like these guys, but you've probably NEVER heard of them." These people are so annoying, you have no idea.

Girl logic is the logic of most females in the world, this consists of saying one thing when you mean another, and twisting other's words in your own head to make it seem like an attack on you.

Fratboy logic is the logic of most males in the world, this logic involves fights, beer, and sex.

The solution to both these ideologies is rational, sane, logic, it's hard to find however.

22sa

Years
    AuroPervert said:
    Music eltists are people that will only listen to a certain genre of music, and they only like it because no one else has ever heard of it. I'm sure you've met someone who has said, "I really like these guys, but you've probably NEVER heard of them." These people are so annoying, you have no idea.

Girl logic is the logic of most females in the world, this consists of saying one thing when you mean another, and twisting other's words in your own head to make it seem like an attack on you.

Fratboy logic is the logic of most males in the world, this logic involves fights, beer, and sex.

The solution to both these ideologies is rational, sane, logic, it's hard to find however.
    Alright.... I agree for the most part then. Deception always gets me down, though fratboy logic actually seems interesting. :P Just not the beer part.

Back