• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What manga are you currently reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Salt

Rawr <3
Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2009
    I'm reading BLEACH. I'm only on the fourth book >_> and it's really good. I hope that Ichigo's friends become shinigami too. Then they would be one ghetto team. I'm also reading Host Club; I've seen all the anime but I think the manga is a lot funnier. I only have 2 more manga's to go for the Ranma 1/2 series.

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
  • well.... i've been reading the LoZ(Zelda) manga on the internet, I borrowed a Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire manga from my friend, Wolf's Rain vol. 1 and 2 (it ended so fast...), Kamichama Karin vol. 2,Hayate the Combat Butler vol. 2-5... and that's about it... (yes i'm obsessed with reading manga) ;3

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm reading FullMetal Alchemist and D.Gray-Man online, as I can't really afford manga anymore now that I'm not a kid with allowance. I have to buy groceries, gasoline, and art supplies for school. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back