• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What manga are you currently reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn (ch. 41). The potential yaoi shippings is overwhelming. xP

D.Gray-man (ch. 172). I want to know what happened to Cross. ><

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Kuroshitsuji, finished Chapter 5 and waiting for the rest to be scanned and translated. Dx

Let's see anything else... Oh! Shugo Chara! volume 2.

God Magnus

青き戦士 - ゴッド マグナス
    Years
    I've been reading a couple but they are all continuing:

- Fairy Tail
    - Pokemon Special/Adventure (YEAH)
    - One Piece
    - Naruto (more or less)
    - Bleach (gotta love the sword fighting madness!)

Chelzbell

magical girl undercover
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    I am current reading a manga called Sugar Princess. It's by Hisaya Nakajo, the same mangaka of Hana-Kimi. The story is about a girl named Maya who takes her younger brother to a ice-skating rink. He's afraid to move much and dares her to get out there. She does and trys attempting an ice-skating move (and with much surprise she's able to do it). Eishi Todo, who was watching nearby, approaches her and wants to make Maya a figure skater.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    God Black book 1. Went into Borders, sat down for an hour and read it all. Not bad. :3

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Dragon Quest: Dai no Baidoken, chapter 9 or so. It's not that bad.

Zet

Years
    I'm currently reading FullMetal Alchemist (currently waiting for the next chapter) Ai Kora (currently waiting for the next chapter) and Fairy Tail (currently waiting for the next chapter)

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Parasyte volume 3-10. Finished~ Quite a satisfying read and made me hungry in the process. xP

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles chapters 197-199. Either they updated 3 chapters at once or I've been missing out for a few weeks. xP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back