• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Manga Are You Currently Reading?

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Mahou Sensei Negima
    - Reading this one online. I know its wrong, but the English ones are far behind where I'm currently at.

Full Moon
    - I've only read the first three books, but I love it so much. Next time I visit a bookstore I'm picking up the next one.

Chobits
    - I have 1-6. Started reading it after I saw the anime which was fantastic so I wanted to see the difference.

.hack//Legend of the Twilight
    - Rereading this series. It's awesome with the whole MMORPG thing going on. The anime didn't really live up to it though.

That's about it. :3

Years
    • VA
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    Bakuman. I started reading it this summer and completely forgot about it until now, so i'm trying to start reading it again.

Palcks

some nights.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    I've been lacking in my manga reading as of late, and usually just go re-read stuff. Right now I'm re-reading Yu Yu Hakusho because it is my favorite manga. :{D

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    im refreshing myself on elfen lied, i read the first three then stopped but now im back in it. inbox me for a link to a great site for manga and anime

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    Naruto
    Bleach
    One Piece
    Beelzebub
    Bakuman
    Enigma
    Kuroko No Basket
    The Breaker: New Waves
    Hajime no Ippo
    The World God Only Knows
    Noblesse
    RRR
    Buyuden
    Ao no Exorcist

and then I skim through a few others but I don't really read them.

Juicy

Bone to be wild!
    Years
  • I'm currently reading One Piece, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Air Gear and Hunter X Hunter. I'm up to date with One Piece and Fairy Tail and I'm currently focussing on Naruto as I'm only about 50 chapters behind and after that it depends on my mood. I may either focus on Air Gear or Hunter or I've had a look at Beelzebub and it seems good so I may start that.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I always seem to be reading D.Gray-man, for the sole reason that it's a) the only manga I read every month when a new chapter is out and b) I haven't been able to finish volume 21 yet.
    Spoiler:

I'm also still have some volumes left to read of "Bride of the watergod", which is a beautifully drawn manwa with an intriguing story.

I'm suddenly reminded of that fact that I still need to catch up with Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden and check if DN Angel has more releases.

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
  • Finished reading Shaman King like 1 hour ago..

The manga is 1000000000000 times better than the anime @_@

Heh, I never expected this when I watched the anime loooong ago xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Finished reading Shaman King like 1 hour ago..

The manga is 1000000000000 times better than the anime @_@

Heh, I never expected this when I watched the anime loooong ago xD

this x100000000000! I read the Shaman King Manga first, and then when I tried watching the anime I couldn't It was just so... different and well... sucked compared to the manga. ♥

I'm still just reading Detective Conan and Naruto, while waiting for the next Shaman King Zero one-shot to be translated and everything!

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2012
    Currently reading? None, since I'm typing this out. But, between my poke-related stuff and other stuff, I read Jing: King of Bandits or Naruto.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am getting back reading some manga again. Lately I been reading: Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, Naruto, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, Faster Than A Kiss, and Fairy Tail. *sigh* It is great to read again, lol. I miss it.

Last edited:
    Back