• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Manga Are You Currently Reading?

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    Sweet - is this place otaku friendly?!

___
    I am reading Love Hina and AOI House.

Bika

lmfao
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    One Piece and starting Deadman Wonderland soon.

guitargodd97

Video Game Creator
    Years
  • I'm reading Bakuman, Naruto and this really heavy, but really awesome manga called Alive - The Final Evolution.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • Actually, I just recently got into manga! I never really read it because I figured I'd just watch the anime and be done with it, but I really miss having character development since you can't exactly get that from a 26 episode show. I guess it was Kaichou Wa Maid Sama that got me into manga somewhat, but then I got bored of it and wanted to find another one to see if I liked manga at all. I ran into Dengeki Daisy and I FELL IN LOVE! It's currently my favorite manga. I just wish the translators would hurry up with the next few chapters!!

I'm also currently reading Kaichou Wa Maid Sama, Inu X Boku SS, and I just started the Bleach manga since the anime just ended and I want to read the next arc. sob sob, Bleach was my favorite anime.... :(

I'm also thinking about starting Danshi Koukousei No Nichijou since the anime also just ended and it was such a hilarious show! (refer to sig pic, LOLOLOLOL)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I'm currently watching Another. It's an interesting yet scary anime I must say. I've had to back it up a bit due to school, though.

And I'm watching Bleach, but I watch this weekly so I'm up to date dub wise.

SevenShirokami

Cosmo of Light and Dark
    Years
  • xxxHolic, Tsubasa Reservoir Chrinicle, Vampire Knight, Shikabane Hime, Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Kobato, and a few others I can't remember.

I recently finished reading B Gata H Kei.
    Suuuuuper hilarious. XD

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
    Years
  • Only Pokémon Adventures. It is so epic compared to the rest of the franchise. Right now I'm almost to the Gold and Silver arc.

blackmorale

風の行方
    Years
  • Naruto. I also planned on continuing Fruits Basket and Gakuen Alice but idk, the Pokemon Anime seems more interesting atm.

Back