• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What manga are you currently reading?

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014

What manga are you currently reading?

Its from Deviantart ! An example of Manga

Hello ! What is the manga you are currently reading ?

I am reading Naruto Shippuden these days.. I have already read the last chapter ! I had read it before reading the Naruto vs Sasuke arc !

Btw what about you ? What is the manga your currently reading ?

Last edited:

Strom Thunder

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    xD Looks like a "Android Keyboard Mistake" ! When I type Currently it makes it Correctly for some reason. I guess you can call it autocorrect system, For some reason the word currently have been deleted ! But still better then making it a long large "What is/are the Manga your reading this following week" type of title. xD don't you have any manga your going to read in this following week ? Thanks for telling me, I was really unaware of it.

Last edited:

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • Right now I'm switching on and off between Ao No Exorcist, Pokemon Special and Durarara. I finished the ANE anime, just wanted the manga side of it and I'm halfway done with the Durarara anime so i'm kind of reading the manga as I watch the anime.

Strom Thunder

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Right now I'm switching on and off between Ao No Exorcist, Pokemon Special and Durarara. I finished the ANE anime, just wanted the manga side of it and I'm halfway done with the Durarara anime so i'm kind of reading the manga as I watch the anime.
    Oh I've Heard About Ao No Exorcist, but never got a chance of reading it out, Oh good, xD watching + Reading !

Its a Treasure indeed, So much name's My mind didn't even worked xD ! Keep it up ! We need manga readers too.

Strom Thunder

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    its still much, Nice to see someone that have read soo much of Manga ! xD I am going to make a list too !

Sir Codin

Spice and Wolf
    Love Hina

Nothing much beyond that.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I don't usually read manga because I don't like having the feeling to compare something when it comes out in anime form. However I have caught up to the recent Ansatsu Kyou****su/ Assassination Classroom which is coming out next season and live movie coming out next year. I somewhat couldn't just wait haha.

I did have a reread of Bakuman recently which was nice to go over again.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Reading complete series of Rurouni Kenshin.

Following new chapters of Bleach, One Piece, and Attack on Titan.

Years
  • At the moment, I'm reading Baptist which is actually not from Japan, but from Korea and is pretty cliché and badly written... But I guess I've to go on considering I already bought the whole series... I hate my life...

Years
  • Well at the moments I'm reading Gantz, Akumetsu and Part 4 of JoJo Diamond is Unbreakable. All of them are great and worth the read.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Got bored so started reading Pokemon mangas, right now pokemon yellow

Years
  • DUWANG DUWANG, really part four of Jojo IV!? cool!

I'm reading Veritas and Vagabond. I only read art.

I know about the infamous DUWANG, but other people/group has translated it and it's on Batoto.

Also both the mangas you mentioned look great(visual wise) and interesting. Might add them to my list hah.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I know about the infamous DUWANG, but other people/group has translated it and it's on Batoto.

Also both the mangas you mentioned look great(visual wise) and interesting. Might add them to my list hah.

I definitely recommend you read Vagabond, it's probably one of the best mangas out there. It's art and story is just one of a kind.

Back