• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What manga are you currently reading?

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Pretty much based on rekaru-san's thread, but this time the topic involves manga.

I myself have begun reading a lot of manga in the past week or so, as I used to watch anime as my only source of Japanese entertainment, and I thought the change would be refreshing.

Anyway, I'm currently reading Yotsuba&!, xxxHolic, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, and Naruto Shippuuden. Not exactly a wide selection but it keeps me entertained.

So, list and discuss whatever books tickle your fancy.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Right now, Yotsubato!, Dorohedoro, Pokemon SP, Shakugan no Shana (manga, not the novel version), Gintama, Needless, Rozen Maiden and The Masked Maid Guy.

On a related note, I seriously need a book shelf: 1 2 3
    I also need time to clean my room X(

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm currently reading:

1.) Fruits Basket
    2.) FullMetal Alchemist
    3.) Black Cat
    4.) Bleach
    5.) Death Note
    6.) Kare Kano

Though my favorite ones of those are Fruits Basket, FMA, Black Cat and Bleach <33

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm currently reading Naruto (Shippuuden), Fairy Tail, Rave, Gakuen Alice and I've started reading D.Gray-Man ^^

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    Just finished volume 21 of Please Save My Earth. I'm now reading:

- Ghost Hunt vol. 7
    - Hellsing vol. 7
    - Stray Little Devil vol. 3

subaku

Edging the border of ruin...
    Years
    Skip Beat, Beauty Pop, Millenium Snow, Dragon Drive, Negima, Naruto, Tail of the Moon, La Corda de Oro, Immortal Rain, D.N. Angel, that's about all I can think of at the top of my head.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Lets see ...

I'm mostly a shounen fellow, so at the moment I'm most reading shounen (0durr :D). Current examples include One Piece, Fairy Tail, Mx0, Claymore, To-LOVE-Ru, Pastel and Rosario + Vampire. I'm also (slowly) reading Black Cat and Rave Master.

I also read some new one today called Hitomi no Catoble, which wasn't too bad. I don't think I'll get into it though.

Seinen is nice too, but I ain't reading all that much of it - just Bitter Virgin and Tenjou Tenge really. I also want to get more of Sola :<

I've read some shoujo as well, but not all that much. I'm only reading one at the moment, called Uwasa no Midori-kun.

:D

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    mmm...the ones i still follow these days are: [that i haven't finished yet]
    Air Gear
    Aria
    Bleach
    Clannad
    D.Gray-man
    Digimon V-Tamer 01
    Fire Emblem: Hasha no Tsurugi [Sword of Seals manga]
    Galaxy Angel (Beta, II)
    Hayate the Combat Butler [Hayate no Gotoku]
    Hibiki's Magic [as early as they started translating the japanese XD]
    Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
    xxxHolic

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    I'm reading Azumanga Daioh, Ouran, and Ichigo Mashimaro right now. (XD I don't read very much manga...) I'm planning on reading Shuffle! and Yotsuba&! eventually, though~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Absolute Boyfriend and Sensual Phrase. Lol, I'm such a girl.

And occasionally the new chapters of the KH2 manga in Japanese. But the person who scanned them kinda stopped doing it on a regular basis, so I guess it doesn't count. x_o;

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Right now I'm finishing up A.I. Love You and working my way up on Negima! (I've already finished Love Hina). I'm also reading +Anima, Case Closed/Detective Conan, Il gatto sul G. and Princess-Princess. I'm also reading Yotsuba&! but I haven't gotten a new volume in a while, and Moon Boy, but that's more of a manwha.

Oh, and you can't forget oodles of doujin! o.o

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Okayy..

Wellzorz, I really am interested in the Hana Yori Dango series now, Cardcaptor Sakura, Death Note, Naruto, and BLEACH. Though most of them are already completed, though I'm still reading them, and that's because I <33333 Hana Yori Dango, itz da best manga/anime/live show ever, well not really, lol.

And I guess, I'm very slowly reading Tsubasa Reservior Chronicles and Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.

I really want to read Rozen Maiden, but I can't find it anywhere Dx.

And I also really want to read the following series: To-LOVE-Ru, Paradise Kiss, Gakuen Alice, xxxHOLiC, X - 1999, and I've been hearing some pretty good things about Maburaho, Lilim Kiss, La Corda D'Oro, and Kingdom Hearts.

<3.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Right now I'm finishing up A.I. Love You and working my way up on Negima! (I've already finished Love Hina). I'm also reading +Anima, Case Closed/Detective Conan, Il gatto sul G. and Princess-Princess. I'm also reading Yotsuba&! but I haven't gotten a new volume in a while, and Moon Boy, but that's more of a manwha.

Oh, and you can't forget oodles of doujin! o.o
    I read some of A.I., Negima! and Love Hina (I heard good things about the last two), but frankly I couldn't really see what people liked about them :/

I've read as much as I could of +Anima, but I can't seem to find any more than 7 volumes sadly enough. ;o;

And I also really want to read the following series: To-LOVE-Ru, Paradise Kiss, Gakuen Alice, xxxHOLiC, X - 1999, and I've been hearing some pretty good things about Maburaho, Lilim Kiss, La Corda D'Oro, and Kingdom Hearts.

<3.
    To-LOVE-Ru is cool, cept it's kinda aimed towards a male audience. Same as Maburaho and Lilim Kiss. They're all still great series (especially Maburaho - the anime is better though <3), but they are all more directed towards guys.

Also, if you like Lilim Kiss then you should probably read Ichigo 100% as well (same mangaka).

ShadowEmperor93

Master Trainer
    Years
    Lets see....Bleach, Naruto (Shipuuden), Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Death Note (of course), .Hack// (all series), Shakugan no Shana (manga), Black Cat, Chrno Crusade, Eureka Seven, D.Gray Man, Trinity Blood, Blood Plus, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Zombie Powder, xxxHolic, DN Angel, and FullMetal Alchemist...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I really want to read Rozen Maiden, but I can't find it anywhere Dx.
    Apparently Peach-Pit and Gentousha (publisher of Comic Birz) had an argument, and basically right now Rozen Maiden is "finished", but without a proper ending.
    So, right now maybe a good time to catch up with it :) In fact, Rozen maybe one of the few shoujo mangas I actually read.

Back