• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What manga do you own?

Joeyjoe9876

Wait, What!?!
    Years
    Post all the manga you own, Downloads don't count ;)

-Shonen Jump Magazine

• August 2006
    • October 2006
    • November 2006
    • February 2007
    • March 2007
    • April 2007
    • May 2007
    • June 2007
    • July 2007
    • August 2007
    • September 2007
    • October 2007
    • November 2007
    • December 2007
    • January 2008
    • February 2008
    • March 2008
    • April 2008
    • May 2008
    • June 2008
    • July 2008
    • August 2008
    • September 2008
    • October 2008
    • November 2008
    • December 2008
    • January 2009
    -InuYasha
    Volumes 1 and 2

-Dragon Drive
    Volumes 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, and 13

-Zatch Bell
    Volumes 1, 2, 3, and 7

-Zombie Powder
    Volume 3

-Rurouni Kenshin
    Volumes 1, 2, 4, 5, 14, 21, and 22

-Yu-Gi-Oh
    Volumes 4(Millennium World) and 16(Duelist)

-Used to own
    Naruto Volumes 1-27.

What manga do you own?
    What manga do you own?
    What manga do you own?

*Not pictured: Shonen Jump June 2008(May be in storage, but I know i have it as I was subscribed at the time :P)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I own only 2 Naruto Mangas, since my parents don't like me buy "unnecessary" things :(

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    I own the first three Vizbig volumes of Dragon Ball, which comprises of volumes 1-9 of the normal releases. I plan on buying the rest of it, probably after I start to get some money from my job this summer.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Ha! n00bs!

I have...

Two copies of the Azumanga Daioh omnibus (One to keep, and one to promote! Actually, I had extra cash, and they released a newer, cleaner version...)

Seven volumes of Yotsuba&

Five volumes of Lucky Star

Five volumes of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Three volumes of Sgt. Frog

Three volumes of Dr. Slump

Two volumes of Nightmare of Nunnally (I do not recommend this. I cannot stress that enough.)

One volumes of Code Geass

One volume of .hack//LEGEND OF TWILIGHT

And the .hack//4KOMA

If we're also counting light novels, I have the first two Haruhi novels (I think the third one was released recently...). And the Lucky Star OVA. And I have pirated editions of the LS and TMoHS boxsets, though they're subbed in Chinese.

Yes, I'm slightly obsessive.

*Waits for someone to come in and dwarf him*

EDIT: Oh, and I also inherited probably around fifty or sixty copies of Shonen Jump...

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Three volumes of Pluto (love love love this manga so far), the first novel of Spice&Wolf, two volumes of miscellaneous BL, one volume of Soul Eater, one volume of Azumanga Daioh, volumes 1-13 (counting the extra book) of Death Note, and about four other volumes of miscellaneous manga that I haven't kept track of. All joint-owned by my brother.
    Used to own twelve volumes of Fruits Basket, ten volumes of Naruto, three of Fullmetal Alchemist, two miscellaneous romances (Socrates in Love and Voices of a Distant Star), but they were all given away to the local library after I moved.

Back