• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Manga do you read?

Years
    Ok, I'm a huge manga fan and have a pretty sizable collection. I was wondering what manga you follow.

I myself follow: Cowboy Bebop, Cowboy Bebop:Shooting Star, Blade of the Immortal, Darkside Blues, Demon Diary, Doll, Eerie Queerie, Fake, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Panic, Get Backers, Gravitation, GTO, Hana Kimi, Hellsing, Kill Me Kiss Me, Juvinile Orion, Les Bijoux, Model, Mars, Paradise Kiss, Pet Shop of Horrors, Psychic Academy, Rebirth, Saiyuki, Shutterbox, Snow Drop, Tramps Like Us, Trigun, Trigun Maximum, Under the Glass Moon, Vampire Game, and Your and My Secret.

So... what do you follow, and what is your favorite. From these my favorites are Model, Fake, Under the Glass Moon and Pet Shop of Horrors. Doll is growing on me too.

Years
    Kiril-Kun said:
    .hack legend of the twilight is my favourite(and only) manga

Is that difficult to follow? I've considered picking that up but I had heard it was really seriously tied into all the other incarnations of .hack. I was a bit worried.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Wolfsgirl said:
    Is that difficult to follow? I've considered picking that up but I had heard it was really seriously tied into all the other incarnations of .hack. I was a bit worried.
    Hm? No, no, no. Knowledge on the other .hack series is helpful, but certainly not required. It's easy to pick up for the first time. :o

Anyway, on with my list.

Finished Series: Chobits, Fake, Love Hina, Yuugiou (sorta), .hack//Legend of the Twilight, Suki Dakara Suki (I... don't know the English name of this, or even if there is one yet: I read it in French. XD), Sand Land

Currently Reading/Not Finished: Gravitation, Prince of Tennis, Yuugiou (sorta), One Piece, Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles, Negima, Ayashi no Ceres, Fruits Basket, Hot Gimmick, Eerie Queerie (ugliest translation name ever xD), Psychic Academy, Gundam Seed, Hikaru no Go, Angelic Layer, Cardcaptor Sakura, Hands Off!, Rave Master, Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Bastard!!, Neon Genisis Evangelion, Ranma 1/2

Probably not continuing the series: Kare Kano, Demon Diary, Trigun (I'd like to, but...), Flame of Recca, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Wish, Rurouni Kenshin, Fushigi Yuugi, X/1999

I know I'm forgetting some; I might edit after I go upstairs and look at my manga~ o_o

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Wolfsgirl said:
    Ok, I'm a huge manga fan and have a pretty sizable collection. I was wondering what manga you follow.

I myself follow: Cowboy Bebop, Cowboy Bebop:Shooting Star, Blade of the Immortal, Darkside Blues, Demon Diary, Doll, Eerie Queerie, Fake, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Panic, Get Backers, Gravitation, GTO, Hana Kimi, Hellsing, Kill Me Kiss Me, Juvinile Orion, Les Bijoux, Model, Mars, Paradise Kiss, Pet Shop of Horrors, Psychic Academy, Rebirth, Saiyuki, Shutterbox, Snow Drop, Tramps Like Us, Trigun, Trigun Maximum, Under the Glass Moon, Vampire Game, and Your and My Secret.

So... what do you follow, and what is your favorite. From these my favorites are Model, Fake, Under the Glass Moon and Pet Shop of Horrors. Doll is growing on me too.
    I read a lot of mangas. But my really favourite mangas are Naruto,Doraemon,Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go!!,Grander Musashi,Detective Conan,Yu-Gi-Oh!,Shaman King,Spiral,Beyblade,Black Cat and Pokemon Special. I have other favourites ,but I do not like the much as these mangas.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I read Bleach and Naruto and a lot of other things like DNAngel and Shonen Jump.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

Finished Series:Buddah,Gundam SEED Astray,Cyborg 009, Chobits,Card Captor Sakura,Sand Land, .hack//Legend of the Twilight,Zodiac P.I.,Seikai Trilogy,Pipipi Pokemon Adventure,Cyborg 009(kinda)

Currently Reading:Rurouni Kenshin, Kinikuman Sei, Bleach, Whistle, Ai Yori Aoshi, Eerie Queerie, Gundam SEED Astray R, Yu Yu Hakusho, Trigun

Stuff I probably won't finish : X, Clover, Hikaru No Go, Prince of Tennis, Wild Striker, Karo Kano, Flame of Recca.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    I've read Gundam Seed, pretty short series, some really old Pokemon comics that i dont seem to have anymore. Ruroni Kenshin, Beyblade, and thats aboout all. Im planing on reading PoT.
    Jesus Christ you guys read a lot.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    the only ones i really read are Shaman King and Naruto, im not going to start reading others untill ive finnished them

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    Lightning,
    Demon Diary starts getting good
    Im just saying becuz you said you prob. wont finish it.
    Im starting on psychic academy.
    Wolfsgirl why dont you tell them about the manga you made?

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    I read:
    Naruto
    DN Angel
    Fruits Basket
    Cardcaptor Sakura
    Old Pokemon Mangas
    SGT Frog
    Trigun
    Bleach
    Rave Master
    .hack//Legend of the Twilight

I read more but I forgot...

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    Hmm I've read:
    D.N.Angel
    Naruto
    Vampire Game
    Peach Girl
    Kill me Kiss me
    Negima
    Chobits
    CardCaptor Sakura
    Wolf's Rain
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    Ayashi No Ceres
    X/1999
    Revolutionary girl Utena
    Planet ladder
    and junk force. My fav. is D.N.Angel though

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Latios619 said:
    Lightning,
    Demon Diary starts getting good
    Im just saying becuz you said you prob. wont finish it.
    Im starting on psychic academy.
    Wolfsgirl why dont you tell them about the manga you made?
    Does it? Well, it's not my manga; I borrowed the first volume from someone else and they didn't really like it so they chose not to continue collecting it. Normally I stop too, then, since I don't exactly have an amazing amount of money to buy manga with. But... if it does start getting good, I'd definitely look into picking it up. I really liked the art in that. o.o

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
    I havent read many mangas at all i just have read the one of ONEGAI TEACHER which its one of the best animes ive ever read and seen i really recomend it at all
    A manga that i wanna read is naruto 'cause its naruto its sooo RaD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Whoa! Dude! That pic in your signature is HUGE. You should take it out before a mod does.
    Well I just went on my very first manga shopping spree today and got three mangas.
    Now I currently read
    Pokemon (I cant find the Special only the anime-like series)
    Cardcaptor Sakura
    Tsubasa Chronicles (I found it at my library)
    Inu Yasha (I'm hopelessly addicted)

Back