• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What meat do you like the most?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Moo. I mean, beef. Yeah, that's my favourite type of meat. =X Cows rock.

And I eat mine medium rare, btw. =X Since I'm with tmbjr in the cool department on this one, I'm sure he won't mind paying for me. ;D
    No! Not the "moo". No! T_T

Umm... yeah.

Steak. I suppose that's my favourite. I have no idea what it is at home, because I don't make it, but when I order from a restaurant I usually choose medium well.

You like medium rare, Erica? Too much blood for my tastes.

Ran

anime fan of doom!!!11one
    Years
    I like chicken too. Stir fried and regular fried are my favorite types.

I like beef also. Yum. I prefer my steak well done for some reason.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, the only meat that I really like to eat is turkey. All of the others I can easily go without, especially pork. I've heard that it [pork] is the most unhealthy thing that you can eat. Not only is the meat really bad, but sometimes during the grinding process, rats fall in and get crushed along with it. x_x Knowing that makes me very afraid to eat it!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Well, the only meat that I really like to eat is turkey. All of the others I can easily go without, especially pork. I've heard that it [pork] is the most unhealthy thing that you can eat. Not only is the meat really bad, but sometimes during the grinding process, rats fall in and get crushed along with it. x_x Knowing that makes me very afraid to eat it!
    Okay....that would be if it were ground meat. I'd only be really worried if I saw a dead rat on top of my pork chop. O_o

Umm...I get sick of chicken after a while. I'll have one month, and keep away from it the next. Then start over again.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I like beef and chicken. Fried Chicken. *_*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Kayleigh said:

I wouldn't be surprised, the way most sausage tastes...I flat-out stopped eating it after I found out it was made out of basically all parts of the pig, and that the skins are sometimes made from pig intestines...

Still, I've also read disturbing things like the FDA allows sixteen rat hairs per box of mac and cheese, and stastistics like we eat an average of seven pounds of insects from our food each year or something like that >_<;;

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    BEEF!!! And bacon is really good too, but, BEEF!!! 'Couldn't live without it!

Double_eagle

Lord of the eagles
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Still, I've also read disturbing things like the FDA allows sixteen rat hairs per box of mac and cheese, and stastistics like we eat an average of seven pounds of insects from our food each year or something like that >_<;;

Are you sure? where did you get this information?
    anyway, I like beef, pork, chicken, turkey, and roast rabbit.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Heh...the FDA also allows such-and-such amount of stuff in Ketchup, I forgot what it was though. But it was quite gross...you'll never think of ketchup in the same way again.

My favorite meat is CHICKEN! All hail the birds! Turkey is also my favorite!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Double_eagle said:
    Are you sure? where did you get this information?
    anyway, I like beef, pork, chicken, turkey, and roast rabbit.

My friend showed me her little desk calendar that had a little-known fact for every day of the year. Lots of nasty stuff in there, fortunately I've forgotten most of it.

And the rat-hairs are ground into the grain, not apparently visible in the mac. Nobody would buy it if they could see what went into it.

Then again, people buy braunschweiger, pickeloaf, souse, etc...

Last edited:

Slugma Master

Gimme Cheese
    Years
    Beef is good...cheese is good...

*bursts into song*

Cheese and beef, cheese and beef, cheese n cheese n cheese n beef makes...a CHEESE BURGER!

Like my song? It rhymes very well...

Back