• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Media Player do you use?

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
  • What media player do you use when playing music and movies on your computer? Examples include iTunes, Windows Media Player, Real Player and VLC Player. I use iTunes :)

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Same as twocows.

On my netbook though I use The KMPlayer.

And for music I use foobar2000.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I use Windows Media Player to watch anime, videos, and listen to music. It is the best player in the world. <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    VLC-Plays like almost anything. It's revloutionary
    &
    Itunes is just handy and easy to use

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • iTunes for music.
    Media Player Classic with K-Lite Codec for videos. I should probably change to CCCP sometime.

Years
  • Windows Media Player on Windows
    Banshee on Ubuntu

I can't STAND compound window media players, which is why I don't use VLC or Winamp.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I use iTunes. I know it doesn't look right with Windows computers but I still like It's designing and style. It is also essential for my iPod.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Windows Media Player, Itunes, Media Player Classic, Divx

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • For DVDs, I use Windows Media Centre. For everything else, I use Windows Media Player, or if that won't play it, VideoLAN. The only reason I use these is because they're the default programs that came with the computer, and I don't really use media players all that often, so I haven't bothered to look for better solutions. :P

Back