• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Megas do you want in Sun and Moon?

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    I have a feeling Primal Reversion might stay a Kyogre/Groudon thing. But Kricketune getting a Mega is something I would be open towards. Poor thing needs a buff.

Mega Delelelelelelele Whooooooop

Personally, I want Mega (or regular) evolution of :
    Farfetchd
    Venomoth
    Exeggutor
    Dunsparce
    Girafarig
    Mantine

Years
  • Mega Delelelelelelele Whooooooop

Personally, I want Mega (or regular) evolution of :
    Farfetchd
    Venomoth
    Exeggutor
    Dunsparce
    Girafarig
    Mantine

Of your suggestions, I'd love a Mega Mantine. Because I know how much non-Gyarados Water/Flying Pokemon are heavily neglected, plus Mantine doesn't have much going for aside from huge Special Defense.

I'd buff up its Special Attack, Speed and Defense so that it can get some oomph. Its terrible Attack stat is pointless given it mainly gets special-based Water moves, and there's also Air Slash for a decent Flying STAB anyway.

A Mega for Girafarig would be cool as well, with buffs to both its attacking stats and its Speed, especially given they are already its best stats to begin with.

AkioMoto

Seer of Ledian's true power!
    Years
  • Let's be honest, that's all you care about, right? :P
    A new game likely means new Megas, so what do you want from these games?
    I personally would like to see Yanmega with a mega, as well as Hydreigon. I think their similarity to Kaiju makes them very easy targets for Mega Evolution. I expect to see Solrock and Lunatone though just based on the name of the games.

I'd want Mega Chandlure, Mega Porygon-Z, Mega Carnivine, Mega Venilluxe, Mega Reuniclus, and Mega Cofagrigus to name a few we need more gen 5 megas and well little Carnivine deserves it :3

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • MEGA MANdibuzz
    MEGA MANaphy

latest

Also Manaphy is already broken. It doesn't need a mega.

Sean

Years
  • It will be a crime on humanity if Solrock and Lunatune don't get some form of mega evo. It'll be the luvdisc and alomomola all over again

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Obviously, I want to see at least the Johto starters get megas:

Water/Dragon for Feraligatr
    Fire/Rock for Typhlosion
    Grass/Fairy for Meganium

I'd also love to see Dragonite, Arcanine, Golem, Exeggutor, Ursaring, Hippowdon, Stoutland, Leavanny, Clawitzer, and Gogoat get megas.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I'd think that they'd instead give those 3 Primal Reversions or Megas when the inevitable Gen 4 remakes come out sometime in the future.
    I've wondered about that from time to time, since Dialga was the first Pokemon to go Primal, in the second PMD titles...would Primal Dialga be the same as it was in those games, or have a different design? There isn't a huge difference between Primal Kyogre/Groudon and the regular ones, so it's a possibility it'd only get a minor touch-up...that'd be amazing if so; I loved that recolour in the games. I think it'd just be Dialga and Palkia though, since Giratina has its Origin form.

I'm half expecting the Regis to get Megas now, thanks to the Pokemon Bank releases; they seem kinda random. I'm surprised they didn't get Megas in ORAS, so maybe in Sun and Moon that'll change if those games are related to XY/ORAS' plot line?

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • Going through all of my regional parties, I have a few underdogs that I use and would love to see them get a boost.

Persian, Meganium, Granbull, Xatu, Forretress, Exploud, Masquerain, Mismagius, Kricketune, Swalot, and Stoutland (if they do 5th gen Megas)

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    The rest of the starters, Weavile, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Flygon, Ninetales, Furfrou.. and probably more.

i'm half-expecting Umbreon and Espeon to end up with megas in the new games because of the obvious theme and possibly because of the whole "needs happiness/friendship to evolve" deal.

Last edited:
    Back