• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Megas do you want in Sun and Moon?

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
  • I want mainly Mega Floatzel and Mega Mienshao, and mostly those two since I was so disappointed they didn't get any Megas in Gen 6. Mega Raichu and Mega Flygon as well.

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
  • Although it made sense for Aerodactyl (only non-evolving fossil), I'd like Omastar and Kabutops as well.. Other than that: Cacturne, Haxorus and Luxray.

Years
  • Since SM seems to be connected with RBY I predict more Gen I love.

• Mega Sandslash (Just cuz)
    • Mega Buterfree (vs. Beedrill)
    • Mega Machamp (counterpart to Alakazam)
    • Mega Tauros (Bring back the King of RBY baby!)
    Don't forget Gen 2:

• Mega Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr (so gen 1,2,3 have megas)
    • Mega Dunsparce (long overdue guys)
    • Mega Miltank (Counterpart to Tauros, also memorable Pokemon (whitney..))
    Gen 3 Love:

• Mega Flygon (plz)
    • Mega Zangoose (plz)
    • ...Mega Seviper (if you do Zangoose, you gotta)
    Gen 4:

• Carnivine (huge potential)
    • Toxicroak? (please)
    Gen 5:

• good as is imo.
    Gen 6:

• Please make Mega Hawlucha the ultimate Pokemon.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I want 2nd/4th Gen starter mega's, after all we already have 1st/3rd gen mega's so I hope they continue the pattern of at least realsing 2/3 starter mega's per game release.

Years
  • I want 2nd/4th Gen starter mega's, after all we already have 1st/3rd gen mega's so I hope they continue the pattern of at least realsing 2/3 starter mega's per game release.

I do hope we get Megas for all the starters. I can understand Kanto and Hoenn getting them already because they are the most popular starter trios, but that's not to say that one day every starter will be treated equally.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I hope that they give Mega's to Pokemon that aren't so popular to use now, especially in the competitive sphere.

Personally, I love the idea of a Mega Bellossom.

Years
  • I hope that they give Mega's to Pokemon that aren't so popular to use now, especially in the competitive sphere.

Personally, I love the idea of a Mega Bellossom.

Give Grass/Fairy typing to Mega Bellossom yes

Anyways, I do hope competitive use is taken into account with the new Megas. Especially those Pokemon that aren't very viable at the moment.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Give Grass/Fairy typing to Mega Bellossom yes

Anyways, I do hope competitive use is taken into account with the new Megas. Especially those Pokemon that aren't very viable at the moment.

Yes, Grass/Fairy typing for Mega Bellossom would be perfect!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    How about Mega Espeon and Mega Umbreon ???
    After all , They are the Sun & Moonlight pokemon So it make sense for them to have a Megevolution in the game.

Back