• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What mobile network do you use?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Question in the title

I'm using 3, due to how you can get 3000 texts, 300 minuets and unlimited internet on prepay with a £15 package. There's also 4G data with no additional charge and their range of available phones is quite impressive. Only real issues are that their internet connections can be unreliable at times and their 4G coverage in Britain isn't a patch on EE or O2.

Espurr_Kawaii

Pokemon Trainer Coordinator
    Years
    Im use 2. For browsing and texting. Its dual so, it can use 2, haha. Which you can use the 2 mobile network if the one is not corresponding and the one is a back up. Its depend if you want use the 2 or either 3 and more.. if you are another using.. But me, im just 2 use ever. ^_^

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I'm only using one... and that's Verizon. I kind of wish we had unlimited internet, but we don't. We do get unlimited texting and calling though. I use an iPhone 5C at the moment. I'm not really sure I want to get the new iPhone 6 or not. :/

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    My mom's been dedicated to Verizon since 2005 (or earlier, I just know 2005 for sure since that's when I got my first phone, lol) and it's been really nice. I don't think I've ever had any problems with getting a signal, and if I have it's literally only been a handful of times in the 9 years I've had it.

Years
    My parents are with Verizon while I'm with AT&T. I use AT&T's GoPhone plan since my parents are cheap and don't want to pay for cell service for me. It's also plentiful for me as well since I don't regularly use my phone.

Years
    Question in the title

I'm using 3, due to how you can get 3000 texts, 300 minuets and unlimited internet on prepay with a £15 package. There's also 4G data with no additional charge and their range of available phones is quite impressive. Only real issues are that their internet connections can be unreliable at times and their 4G coverage in Britain isn't a patch on EE or O2.

Im use 2. For browsing and texting. Its dual so, it can use 2, haha. Which you can use the 2 mobile network if the one is not corresponding and the one is a back up. Its depend if you want use the 2 or either 3 and more.. if you are another using.. But me, im just 2 use ever. ^_^

I am confused by the content in these posts. Are there actual providers with the names "3" and "2" or...?

Anyway, if I'm guessing what's being asked correctly, my current service provider is T-Mobile and I use their network, which uses a variety of technologies, and which one used depending on where you are and what device you're using in their service area.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I am confused by the content in these posts. Are there actual providers with the names "3" and "2" or...?

I know the UK has an operator called O2, and it looks like they also have a carrier called Three. Also dual SIM phones are popular in Europe, so I wasn't entirely sure either. I thought they might be referring to dual SIM phones, but then Three threw me off.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022

Anyway, if I'm guessing what's being asked correctly, my current service provider is T-Mobile and I use their network, which uses a variety of technologies, and which one used depending on where you are and what device you're using in their service area.

There is a carrier in the uk called 3 although they're operated by a company called Hutchinson Telecom but no one calls them that. I'm pretty sure O2 is also a brand of Telefonica as well.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Virgin Mobile has been great. For $55/mo they offer unlimited everything with a soft data cap of 2560MB on your data, with pre-cap speeds of about 1Mbps and post-cap speeds of about 65K. They ended up saving my ass when I lost internet for the past month through a PDANet+ 3G tether... which was less than enjoyable but what'd you expect, right? I have no complaints.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
    I'm using Verizon Wireless. Great service even though they're costly. I always have a signal while no one else does which makes it worth it though. The only exception was when my family was driving from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon but that's in the middle of nowhere.
    We have unlimited text but not calls or data which is fine to me. I rarely talk on the phone to anyone and I barely even get to 1GB of data use on my phone.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I have AT&T, and the service here really sucks. I guess that's what I get when I live in a small rural town. I'm planning to switch to T-Mobile soon, they've gotten so much better and the service here is excellent...compared to AT&T.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    I use 3 and it's probably the best network I've ever been with. It's so reliable and the internet is pretty damn amazing. I'll most likely never leave 3 because of just how simple and good it is.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
    Mom's on AT&T.
    I'm on GoPhone, which is AT&T's official set of prepaid packages.
    I use the Nexus 5, which is reasonable.

My plan:
    Unlimited Talk, Text & Data Usage includes 2.5GB of high-speed data
    Unlimited text to Mexico, Canada, and over 100 countries
    $60 / month (pay period, really)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    MY family and I use AT&T, we have a 10GB per month multimedia plan for 4 people each month. I think it's better than our previous plan, and cheaper as well. Since my parents only use a combined amount of 1GB, my brother and I use tons of media on things like Youtube, Spotify, etc.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I use vodafone here and share a plan with my dad.
    Sharing since it's got a better plan of unlimited texts, unlimited calls and 5GB of data in comparison to my original prepaid plan of 500MB, 100 or so minutes and unlimited text. I use the internet a lot, so it'll save me money from buying extra data since internet is expensive here xD

I use vodafone here and share a plan with my dad.
    Sharing since it's got a better plan of unlimited texts, unlimited calls and 5GB of data in comparison to my original prepaid plan of 500MB, 100 or so minutes and unlimited text. I use the internet a lot, so it'll save me money from buying extra data since internet is expensive here xD

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
    I use Verizon. I get unlimited texting, and internet I believe xD Not really sure. It's the best I've used and I'm quite happy with it. :p

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My phone's unlocked, so thankfully, I'm able to choose any sort of provider I like. It didn't cost too much to have it this way, either; it was only around ten dollars or so, if I remember right.

Anyhow, currently, I am with Simple Mobile. It's a branch of T-Mobile, but its services generally cost less. The package I'm subscribed to has around 2000 texts or so, unlimited call, and 5GB of data (am still able to browse Internet after I reach it, but its speed winds up getting slow); they charge $30 per month (with T-Mobile, I believe something like this would have cost $50, which is almost double). I've been with them for around two years or so, and still am; they're pretty great, if you ask me.

Prior to this, my provider was Verizon. They might have been slightly more expensive, but their service was rather excellent. If I ever get the chance at some point future, I would definitely consider switching back.

Years
    I switched to Three recently from Vodafone... I mean, they were okay, but they used to bombard me with texts on a daily basis. It wasn't fun. Three's a bit cheaper, too.

Back