• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Mobile Phone Do You Use ?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I don't have a cellphone :s

but if I were to get one, I'd get a pretty, slim Samsung one. Not sure which model >< or maybe an LG. My sister has a white LG that's pretty, and it has a slide-out keyboard.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I currently have a PoS Razr phone, but this summer I shall be getting the iPhone crusher, Motorola Droid. :]

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Motorolla RAZR, and it is the basic first models. When I upgrade I am going to get myself a Samsung Behold. I am into touch screens now, lol.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I have a samsung moment :D. I love this freakin phone. QWERTY keyboard, touchscreen, internet and lot more. I've managed to turn it into a gba advance xD

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    LG KS360. Quite happy with it actually.
    I'm hoping to get a new one though.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I've got a Samsung Gravity...not too fancy, but I do like the full keyboard thing. XD

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I have a Samsung Messenger II or whatever it is called... I'm not bothered to care.

Freydan

Mystery Woman
    Years
    I've got a Blackberry Curve 8520 - it's nice, but a bit finicky sometimes and they keypad's quite sensitive so I have to lock it any time I'm not using it (if I don't, it usually ends up calling someone by accident)! Though I can't argue with it really, the contract I'm on is good value for money, so I'm happy :pink_smile:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I'd also like to mention that when I switch to Verizon, I will use either the Samsung Rogue or more likely, the Nokia Twist.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Gosh we get unimaginative phones in this country. And they're way expensive. And we don;t even have Sidekicks, at least for teens... :'(

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Nokia N73.
    Looks like a pocket camera, so i use as a camera.Who said 3.2 mp were tiny?

Back