• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What mode of brightness?

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • My DSi setting depends, usually on the environment. I'll generally keep on the lowest possible setting where I don't have to struggle to see it. With that being said, it changes A LOT. I never really turn it up past 3, though.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I keep mine on second-to-highest on my DS and level 3 on my DSi. A lot of times max brightness is just TOO bright, but it's too dim on lower settings and the colors aren't as vibrant.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
  • I keep mine on the brightest setting. I'm always at home so I can charge the battery if it goes dead. And I also like it bright so I can see what I'm doing on the game.

This. But last time I lost my charger, so I needed it on minimum. :[

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I would turn the backlight off on my DS but unlike the screens of Gameboys it becomes extremely dark and unseeable.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    The lowest. The other modes are too bright.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I keep it on the lowest because I usually have the volume on and I don't want to waste too much battery. I remember I used to keep it on the brightest setting and it ran out of batteries really quickly, when I switched to the lowest I thought it was too dim, but you get used to it. Now the brightest setting blinds me XD

Back