• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What mons were you excited to catch in B2W2?

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    If there's one thing I'm sure everyone remembers about Pokemon history, it's the huge divide that was created with in the fan base with Black and White's exclusion of mons from the previous generations, so naturally, everyone was excited at the thought of being able to catch and train some of their favorite mons when B2W2 were announced.

So, with that being said, what were some of the previous generation Pokemon that you were most excited to catch and raise when B2W2 came out?

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
  • My favourite back then (and still is now), drapion is not only made available in bw2, but also a common pokemon :D

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
    Years
  • My favorite Pokemon that was uncommon in previous generations was Drapion also, very happy it became a common Pokemon :) Although it became rare in the games right after B2W2 LOL

But, if we're talking just general Pokemon, then it has to be Magikarp. I loved the Nature Resort and being able to catch it, as I could not find one anywhere else within BW or B2W2.

-Especially because I could find it at such a HIGH LEVEL! YEAH!

Back