• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What move do you want to see as a TM?

Years
    They should make special HM slots for your Pokemon, so that you don't have to waste their precious movesets.

This would be so useful I like it a lot!

Oh and whilst Aeroblast would be a great TM I think it would take away a bit from Lugia's specialness. One of my favourite memories was ripping apart people with Lugia and Aeroblast. But I guess I should stop being a Silver fanboy for a moment.

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
    This would be so useful I like it a lot!

Oh and whilst Aeroblast would be a great TM I think it would take away a bit from Lugia's specialness. One of my favourite memories was ripping apart people with Lugia and Aeroblast. But I guess I should stop being a Silver fanboy for a moment.

Nothing ruins a Legendary's potential more than having to teach it crappy Moves like Cut and Rock Smash!

PokemonMaster97

"The King Of The Flying Types"
    Years
    Tri Attack

I would love to see tri attack return! I need to teach it to my togekiss but will never be able to unless i get Gale of darkness... which wont be easy!!!

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Well all moves used outside of battles have to be HMs. If you don't know what I'm referencing buy Pokemon Gold. I saw in one hack somebody making octazooka a TM. Don't ever make a signature move a TM! That's just wrong!

I'd like to see some new moves as TM's obviously, but for current moves maybe Flamethrower or Transform(I know that sounds Hypocrytical but Transform can be naturally learned by Mew as well). I'd also like to see Metronome as a TM.

BTW I have an idea for a move...
    Evil Soup. Dark Type. Does 60 initial damage and then drains 10 every turn. The graphic for the first attack could be the foe in a bowl with boiling brown liquid, and then the drain could be a spoon stabbing into the foe.

I think its a cool idea

Back