• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What move makes the WORST sound?

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Don't tell me nobody has been playing the game and you're in the obligatory near-the-beginning forest and a Poke'mon comes along and uses harden OVER AND OVER until your ears bleed! I will sometimes turn off the sound but I want to hear the other stuff :(
    What other moves sound really annoying?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I don't really pay attention to them, but I would have to say splash. I hate the move and everthing associated with it.

NebulaNinja

Gym Leader
    Years
    I hate the noise that Barrier makes. You don't hear it often, but when you do it's enough to make you yell at the game to shut up.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    I hate Explosion.

I had my DSi's sound up to full; and when it said ''MUNCHLAX used Explosion!''

It scared the sheet out of me. -.-

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I always hated Screech from Gen II. Even now, when I play Gen III and up games, I cringe when I see, '--- used SCREECH!'

I have always, always hated Screech.

Back