• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What moves did your Feraligatr use for the E4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2010
    I am getting up to the E4 on my 1st day playing already and I am wondering what moves you had your Feraligatr use against the E4.

Shnappy

First-ever pants pokemon
    Years
    I don't remember everything, but here's what I think I did:

Will: Crunch
    Koga: I don't think I used him much in that one, but if I did, I used Waterfall.
    Bruno: Probably same as above.
    (Can't remember her name right now): Superpower.
    Champion: Ice Fang.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I traded mine to Platinum, so it could learn Ice Punch more early
    (normally in Hg/Ss you have to defeat Elite Four to gain access to Battle Frontier).

Aqua Tail (has unstable accuracy, may replace with Waterfall)
    Ice Punch* (can only learn when traded to Hg/Ss/Pt[must have access on Battle Frontier], can be replace with Ice Fang)
    Earthquake
    Crunch

You can also equip it with Muscle Band/Choice Band to gain a boost on physical moves...

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Swords Dance
    Ice Punch
    Earthquake
    Waterfall

Smashed the E4 with him ^_^

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Going to close as this is a rather too specific topic that is partly covered by the 'what's your team' thread (where one can post movesets as well). And if that was more a question of what moves you should use...well there's enough suggestions there already. =p In that case if you have any more questions use the Help thread sticky, please.

(I used a pre-bred one in one run-through with dragon dance + ice punch + waterfall. Hehehe.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back