• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what movie genre do you like best?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    It's more what I -don't- like rather than what I do like. I'm not into horror, thrillers or westerns (apart from Brokeback), but things like comedies, dramas, romances, fantasies and sf I'll watch happily. I also like Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff movies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...kids movies? 8D

Seriously though, I don't watch many movies. The only ones I usually want to see are those marketed toward kids (like most animated movies) or comedies, I suppose. o_o

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
    Ehm... Pirates of the Carribean, LOTR and MI ...

I think I like adventure movies and excitement

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    I prefer comedy and action movies. Not romantic comedies, though. I hate romantic comedies.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~First of all, I'm deeply fascinated by horror movies <3. Mystery ones too.
    Nothing interests me as much as movies with an actual meaning, movies that leave you speachless, the ones that inspire you =3.

On the other hand, Comedies are enjoyable, and Romance films are cute, but they only take the second and third place in my preferences, =3.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    I like different types..for example a few weeks ago I saw silent hill
    and then ice age the meltdown
    I see different types and end up loving them all..

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    XD Throw me a movie and I'll watch it, hun. I don't really have a 'favourite' movie genre...But if I were at gunpoint, I'd have to choose comedy.

Back