• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what movie genre do you like best?

The_Khan

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2009
    Re:

I really enjoy war movies like Braveheart and Gladiator :)

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    I would have to say my favorite would be horror, romance, comedy, and action.

Last edited:

blanX

I'm Content With Losing
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2007
    i watch movies alot.. horror nowadays isn't really scary unless it's really really gory. if it's not.. then it's just funny. which is my favorite genre. comedy.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I like funny movies! My favorites, now that I think about it, are all romantic comedies. I went to see "The Break Up" yesterday. (They almost didn't let me into the theater, I'm only 7...) Simply amazing. xD

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Does anime count as a movie genre? :P

Other than anime, I love romantic comedies, romance movies in general, and DEFINATLY all things sci-fi. I'm also a sucker for the occasiona G-rated kid flick. I can't help myself sometimes. Has anyone else here seen Madagascar? Ice Age? Yeah, those movies pretty much rock...

Back