• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Movie is your favorite and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    the first and second. second because it is definatly the greatest, and it was my first pokemon movie ever

the first because, it, and the second, where the only ones to make me genuaily cry.
    man, this brings back so many memories <333

OperationEevee

OperationEevee FTW!
    Years
    the first and second. second because it is definatly the greatest, and it was my first pokemon movie ever

the first because, it, and the second, where the only ones to make me genuaily cry.
    man, this brings back so many memories <333
    I must admit, the first movie was really good, because of how sad it was it was when Ash got "stoned" lol. And Pikachu was crying </3 :3

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Mines the 3rd one i dunno why realy... i guess i thought it was the most interesting (the unknown) and i liked molly!

~Neo

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    The 10th I like the scences with Darkrai and the fighting

DarkAbsolX

Pokemon World Champion 50Times
    Years
    Pokemon 1 - Mewtwo vs Mew, is pretty sad when Ash turn into rock and all pokemon begin to cry ...

Pokemon 2 - One person can make all the difference..it0s sad to when Zapdos,Articuno and Moltres are in the ground tired of fighting and Lugia is in the bottom of the sea..when she plays that beautyfull song :) and i love lugia's voice...

Lucario and The mistery of Mew-- It makes me sad when Lucario is gone..

Years
    I must admit, the first movie was really good, because of how sad it was it was when Ash got "stoned" lol. And Pikachu was crying </3 :3
    oh man, you just had to say that eh? >.<

also, i really liked Jirachi WishMaker, the third movie, and the Darkrai one weere relaly good as well =D

i really didnt like the Manaphy or Lucario one. so bad.

hah...you know that old song, where that lady just keeps repeating Pokemon-mon-mon...i loved that. pbrings back so many memories!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    The first, definitely. It was so emotional (I believe I have cried on them all o3o ..but hardest on number 1.) and well, it seems to be the only movie that wasn't made solely for the bucks. I'm not picky about animation quality, but the message behind the story was pretty moving for such a simple film.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I think that the tenth movie is the best, because I really liked the characters and the love story subplot was very sweet.

I personally don't like the first movie very much, because a lot of the characters didn't really contribute anything to the plot (like the other trainers who got invited to New Island). I can understand why people would like it though, and it does have a really interesting premise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back