• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What music are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
Years
  • You, guys might laugh at me, but I actually prefer classical and jazz music from the late 30's to the early 60's. The bulk of my favorite music is popular classical music.

I know it's wierd, but it's just what I like. :)

I hear that man,jazz and weirdly enough opra for some reason

But currently listing to

Gym class heroes- Cloths off XD

Tailow_r.a

Music junkie
    Years
  • Rise Against... all the way.
    Those boys are like my influence on life.
    I also listen to:
    Holy Roman Empire
    .baxter.
    Arma Angules
    Billy Talent
    The Used

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Listening to a lot of otaku J-Core recently, mostly DJ Sharpnel and ONOMATOPEEE.
    Right now, I'm listening to ONOMATOPEEE's ☆林檎BREAK☆, still trying to identify the song before the mashup.

Will probably revert back to Rhapsody et al pretty soon, or may listen to some more gabba which my friend is recommending to me...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • For the past few weeks, I've been listening to Byakuya ~ True Light . I have no Idea who sings it, but it's also known as the opening song of DN Angel.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • I'm listening to:

Uprising Nation - Sick of it All

Message me if you know them.

Rise Against took a lot of cues from them it seems, from the sound.

They're pretty good.

Years
  • I just deleted some posts that don't really follow the forum's rules as of now. Mere artist-title ones fall into that case. If you want this thread open, you will have to make an effort and build off an actual opinion, people.

Just tought you guys should know.

btw, I've been listening to Yes lately. I absolutely hate Anderson's voice, but hey, what gives. They're good at instrumentals. I like Drama, such a masterpiece... *weeps*

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • I love Fall Out Boy, Three Days Grace, Avril Lavinge, Velvet Revolver,Guns n' Roses, Less Then Jake, Avenged Sevenfold, Rise Against, SilverStein, Linkin Park, NickelBack, AlexisOnFire, Finger Eleven,Chevelle, Sick Puppies, and My boys, Gym Class Heros. My Chemical Romance's song Helena and I'm Not Okay(Promise) are always going through my head. I love the video for Clothes Off by Gym Class Heros, only because it has Panic! at the Disco in it. So sue me for loving Panic! at the Disco. I a sucker for boys in skinny jeans and guyliner.

Last edited:

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • Too much too list..Heres some bands:

Three Days Grace
    Seether
    Linkin Park
    My Chemical Romance
    Finger Eleven
    30 Seconds to Mars

still more.Too many.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Well, currently at this very second, Nightmare of You. But I've been listening to The Smiths a lot lately, they're amazing. <3 And the usual...HIM, Nirvana, Marilyn Manson, My Chemical Romance. :]

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • I've been listening to...
    Paramore
    SilverStein
    My Chemical Romance
    Panic! at the Disco
    The Academy Is...
    Saosin
    and ShineDown to name a few.

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Lately...I've only been listenening to 2 bands.Fishbone,and The sex pistols....I got bored of everything else

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back