• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What music did you like the most in R/S?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    My favorite music occurs when your riding a bike. It sounds so calm and cheerful.

What's yours?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I like the music when you battle an E4 member.It just sounds so...cool :P

Furikuri Otaku

Its nothing, really
    Years
    The music i love the best is when you are fighting a team aqua/magma member. Also when u fight their leader, its awsome

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I also like the music when you're inside the victory road cave. It gets me psyched up when I battle. It the perfect music to put in the victory road. :D

Years
    The music i liked most on Ru/Sa was the rival battle music.
    I dunno why,it's just..catchy I guess.I like the surfing music too,I'll usually hum it if I don't get attacked by a wild pokemon. xD And I like the route music by Fortree.
    It sounds very...hero-ish I guess you'd say.
    And I like the Secret Base/Fortree city music..it's so..I dunno,jolly maybe?
    -starts humming it- O_O;
    ps-Pokemaster10000,I like your sig.hehehe..defective..-pets the defective blaziken.- :P

Last edited:

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    By far my personal favorite was any Gym leader battle theme or E4 theme, especially from the older versions. Yes, I'm a fan of fast paced music, even if its from a gameboy:P. Music is music.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    E4 music...is sooooooooo cool...
    I dunno why I just like that music!

I hate the one Vardanturf one though...it's just to calm for me!

~HORN!

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    I like the music that plays when you are in a Gym. I also like the Elite 4 music. I like the Magma/Aqua Leader music and the Underwater music and the Mt. Chimney music. I also kind of like the Mauville/Rustboro/Mossdeep music. And more...*Starts raving about music and the best all time music*

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    hm. well i dono. since i dont play ruby/sapphire anoymore but i recorded the music....so i dont know really. i also dont know y i like it. just fast-paced. i dont like calm music.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Yeaterday, I played my gameboy advance sp after midnight and I was riding the bike and the music went on..
    The minute I heard it, I fell asleep without closing my gameboy..
    What a waste of batteries...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    charizard_ma said:
    i like the bell noiuse when you start the battle that is so coooooooooooooooooooollll
    noise

i feel stiupid now saying that now

What bell noise??

Anyway, don't feel stupid... Everyone has their own opinions. :D

Back