• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Music do you Wish you Could Disable?

Years
  • The Pokémon League tune sounds kind of dull compared to the original G/S music. It just doesn't give me that nervous feel of tackling the E4 unlike the other games. That and the main lobby tune inside the Pokéathlon Dome are the few tunes I really don't mind missing, honestly.

Years
  • -Everything to do with Pokeathlon
    -Bike music
    -Surf music (why not just make it the default for the main water routes, and not force us to listen to tiny bits of it when we have to surf 2 squares over to get an item, then go back?)
    -Johto wild encounter isn't brilliant...but I don't hate it either....I like that bit in the trainer battle music where it's sort of stringsey music.Just kinda sounds epic
    -Slowpoke's Well,Union Cave etc. music. I reckon they should have had individual ones. or Rock Tunnel & Dark Cave, Slowpoke's Well and Union Cave (Which should have Ruins of Alph really), Mt. Mortar and Mt.Moon, etc.
    -Pokemon Mart & Center.

-Daytime music at night! I loved it in D/P/Pt when you get night-time music! Especially Pokemon Center night-time music.

However, Vermilion, Saffron and Cianwood sound appropriate for night, dusk, dawn, just not daytime.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Bike theme, I can cope with because it's usually jaunty and uplifting.

The Surf theme however... stop ruining my awesome route themes! >.<

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Why is everyone against the bike music? Anyways I would probably omit the pokemon center music and the Pokeathalon dome music. The centers music gets old, and I just dont like the dome music. (the event music is okay though)

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • I turned off the E4 music, so dull..... aren't you supposed to be psyched when you face them?

Bike usic, anyone? Love it!

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • The bike music, i try to avoid using my bike just so i dont have to listen to that annoying tune.

And also the the Dragons Den music, theres something about it that makes me so frustrated (only the remade versions, i like the originals)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2018
    I personally enjoy every bit of the Pokemon music, for every game. I've always loved that stuff and everytime I play I have to listen.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Well.. I haven't played the game yet.. but I've heard some music from it. I would just mute the game when the annoying sounds come on. (i.e. biking, etc. not the ones that are on for like five seconds.)

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Why is everyone against the bike music? Anyways I would probably omit the pokemon center music and the Pokeathalon dome music. The centers music gets old, and I just dont like the dome music. (the event music is okay though)

I was wondering the same thing in regards to the bike music as I happen to really like it, too :) and I also think the same of the Pokeathlon dome music. It makes me jittery after a while (same with the Team Rocket music and the Buena's Password music).

The Pokecenter music - while it gets old - at least doesn't make me jittery.

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
  • Here's a original:

The new HGSS trading music. The little guitar tune just creeps me out IMO.

The Goldenrod tune remix on the Pokegear Radio annoys me. Every time I want to tune in to "Buena's Password", I get the "Variety Hour" instead.

Tanaie

•♥~Yaoi~♥•
    Years
  • Like everyone else the bike music.
    I don't know how it's possible, but after hearing the bike music once you don't ever want to hear it again.

And the Pokemon Center music. xD
    It gets kinda annoying after a while. D:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Im not sure I really have one... though I did find the kanto wild pokemon music a bit...uh... but then as I got used to it I loved it! Also... I do like the bike theme but it gets annoying when i ride my bike and the great city/route music stops and the bicycle music comes on...

Do do do do do do doo do do doo doo doo doooo

Back