• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what music you like but don't want other people to know...

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    As a metalhead, I dont really advertise my love for 80s pop. And I'm not talking about the mainsrream stuff, I'm talking about underground megamixes that sample from stuff like milli vanilli.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    90's pop Britney, Hanson etc.

It's easy to value that pop culture to the one these days!

Years
    I'm more concerned about other people being offended by profanity and sexuality in lyrics of songs I listen to rather than being embarrassed by what I listen to personally. I gave up caring a while ago.

I actually enjoy spamming obnoxiously catchy songs that tick others off, haha.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    Not only do I openly admit to loving J-Pop, Remixes of Youtube videos, and "furry" music (Kitsune^2 anyone?), I will enthusiastically sing along to it.

I have no shame.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2014
    Almost all of the music I listen to is something I want limited to myself because of the countless number of idiots who have ruined some of my favorite bands. Lately people have been all over the Arctic Monkeys' new album and it's been all over the radio and it's become unbelievably hard to listen to them seriously for me lately. I don't want it to become unbearable for me to listen to my favorite groups. Tame Impala is my favorite group and has been for almost 2 years and it gets under my skin when people mindlessly quote some of their hit songs and I guess it's because I've been dedicated to them for 2 years and seen them multiple times. Sorry if I come off as a musical elitist.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Dubstep. Whilst a largely followed music 'genre', I still feel a bit awkward telling someone I religiously listen to it. I very much enjoy thrashing about at the drops.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    I listen to Anime opening and ending songs. Not while in public because some people laugh at me saying that I can't even understand what they're saying.

Years
    Oh, a lot. So much. I'm an avid listener of music/game/TV soundtracks or otherwise lyricless songs.
    Me too! I love lyricless songs, particularly good game and movie soundtracks.

Video game music is something I listen to that I don't typically mention to other people. I particularly love listening to soundtracks from games from when I was younger. My favourites being from Wild ARMS:

To the End of the Wilderness
    To the End of the Wilderness - To a New Journey

They bring back all the feels.

I am also infatuated with Leaving Earth from Mass Effect 3.

I also love myself a good Kingdom Hearts theme song.

Back