• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What new Trainer Class do you want?

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    A trainer class is like a youngster, a lass, a rich boy, a lady, an ace trainer, etc.

I wanted a trainer class where they have a little girl with really big hats. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    I don't know if these are in Gen IV but I want to see a Astronaut and a Robot Ninja.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I want them to bring back the burglar class.

and the tamer class.

But as for a new class, I think an entertainer class would be cool, similar to the Juggler of old, but they use gimmicky pokemon.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I actually would LOVE to be known as Dictator or Mystery Trainer.

((Dictator FTW in my opinion.))

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Crazy Math Professor FTW.

Also, Nurse. You anger one of those Pokemon Center nurses, and sic their Lv100 perfect IV/EV Blissey on you and ruin your day :P

Perhaps a young girl version of the Lady with the frilly dress and all.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Gamer, or Professor, or perhaps Copycat Girl's little oddities took off and she has her own group of CopyCat trainers. Ditto would be used commonly.

Ayselipera

Mountain women class. They would be big and burly like the Hikers and use big burly pokemon.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I would like to see more Pokemon cosplayers in the future games. I just adore the kid in the Pikachu costume. :3

Oh, and a robot. Yes, that would do~

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I'm trying to remember if there is a cop/police type trainer. If so, a knight class would be sweet. A team full of Gallades or steel types or something to that affect, lol.

Last edited:

Kairyu444

Nearly.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Maybe some kind of Sensei-type bloke. Someone has to be teaching all those Ninja Boys, right?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • I just thought of one, there hasnt been a trainer class when the trainer is wearing OVERALLS! :D I think that would be so cool!

Overall Kid Jason would like to battle!

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Artist?

Artist Noah sent out SMEARGLE!
    Third-gen had trainers called Painters, and fourth-gen debuted Artists as a class. So it's not new, but Artists don't use Smeargles to my knowledge, so I'd like to see that brought back, at least.

I just thought of one, there hasnt been a trainer class when the trainer is wearing OVERALLS! :D I think that would be so cool!

Overall Kid Jason would like to battle!
    Don't Cowgirls and Ranchers both wear overalls?

Hmm... what would I like to see? Perhaps Paleontologists, who use fossil Pokemon? A Digger/Miner class that uses Ground, Rock, and Steel, and Pokemon that would be good for digging? Oh, and Pirates to oppose the ninjas, of course. But we need more than just kid ninjas. Perhaps they could be the opposing teams...?

And a Master class. Teams of six fully-evolved Pokemon with decent movesets and AI. Mostly for the endgame or postgame.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I'm not very original at these...

● Archeologist - Uses fossilised Pokémon like Aerodactyl.
    ● Dreamer - Uses Psychic and Ghost types.
    ● Gamer - Uses Porygon.
    ● Glutton - Uses Munchlax and Snorlax.
    ● Major/General - Uses physically tough-looking Pokémon like Nidoking, Aggron, Machamp, etc.
    ● Professor - Uses 'smart' Pokémon like Hypno.
    ● Teen / Teenager - Use middle-evolutions of common Pokémon.
    ● Singer - Uses Whismur and its evolutions.
    ● Super Gamer - Uses Porygon and its evolutions.

Weird

Lazy Guy
    Years
  • annoying little sister/brother - uses annoying pokemon like Jumpluff, Ambipom and Muk (Minimize)

Trucker - uses tought pokemon like Golem, Aaron and Pinsir

teacher schould reappear

Back