• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] What number did you choose for your gym uniform?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Pffth, I made it 69 just for giggles. My maturity I guess is really showing, huh? Was going to make it 420 but I was like naahhhh. If I were to go back through I'd make it 495, which is Snivy's number. I guess you could probably guess why based on my username, hahah.

Edit: Just saw a post above mine. So glad I'm not the only one here xD

Last edited:
    Years
  • 69 because I needed to know if Nintendo would put a block on it like they did with curse words from Gen V onwards.

Last edited:

Kazetori

Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • I chose my lucky number 8! I wish I had gone with 888 now though, Zacian's number is 888 and it's my favorite new legendary!

Years
  • 557, national dex number of the best Pokemon, Dwebble. The Pokemon on the back of my card are 6 Dwebble so hopefully people will notice. :P

The trainer is an OC and not "me", but said character doesn't have any numbers associated with her. If she did, I would've picked that instead.

yeah I'm one of those dorks I haven't had a Sam/Sammi trainer since Alpha Sapphire ._.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • My gym uniform number is 617. It's supposed to represent Nagi from Idolish7 since Nagi's number is 6, and Idolish7 likes to release news for the franchise on the seventeenth of the month.

I planned my gym uniform number in advance before even buying the game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2022
    12. I like writing it with a pen. It just feels so... Satisfying? My favourite number is 8, but I didn't want that.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2020
    Mine is 333. Based on a song by my favorite artist, I wish I could change it to something else though -.-;;
    In my shield Nuzlocke though, my number is 564. which is based off of the call number that maka uses to call death in soul eater! Oddly specific I know, my friend suggested it! ^_^

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • My Gym uniform number in my main Sword save file is 724, simply because I felt it has a nice ring to it.

Last edited:
    Back