• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What OS you currently using.

What OS you use on your computer?

• Total voters

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
  • I can't count the number of times this thread has been posted. We need a sticky >_>

Same as usual - WinXP SP2, Win98SE, Ubuntu triple-boot. Hopefully I'll be switching the Ubuntu to Gentoo soon, though.

Bakura

what is delicious
    Years
  • I use Windows XP Pro and Mandriva Linux 2006 on my main PC, and am currently beta testing Vista on my other. Most likely I'll soon be only using Mandiva 2006 though, I don't like Windows.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2007
    Where is Windows ME on that poll? ;-)

Ok, i'm switching to WinXP in a few days' time, plan to make dual-boot with Ubontu or Knoppix.

My old laptop has Win 3.1 + Calmira ;-)

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    On the computers at my house we are using:

2 Windows XP Media Center Edition
    1 Windows XP Professional
    1 Windows XP Home Edition
    1 Windows 98
    1 Ubuntu Linux

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm using Windows XP Home on both my laptop and my desktop. I'm building a new comp once Vista comes out.

And Josh, please stop bashing Vista. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that everyone shares your views.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Mork said:
    And Josh, please stop bashing Vista. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that everyone shares your views.

I haven't bashed it since one of my last posts which was almost a month ago.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I am not wasting my time with vista, I am gonna update my computers with XP Service Pack 3 when it come otu and then buy an apple.

Back