• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What part of Sinnoh was your favorite place to train?

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Mine for weak (like 35 and below) was route 206 from Eterna and Route 207 (trainers there were good for training). For stronger pkmn I found myself on route 214 from Veilstone. Route 217 was okay too but really getting stuck in the snow got annoying after awhile.

Toa Hyro

master of shadows
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2011
    North of the fight area for battle tower/frontier training.

Years
    Anywhere where trainers have Pokemon that are level 55+ actually. Before then I just trained anywhere where they had half-decent trainers.

MaikeruS

Umbreon
    Years
    That volcano, uhmm, stark mountain, its good because the pokemon are strong. and you can only get there if youve proven worthy, by beating elite four.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Pre-E4, I would say the Victory Road and that lil pond of water above the waterfall leading to Victory Road.

Post-E4, Stark Mountain, Sandstorm Area, etc... basically just that giant piece of land northeast of the E4 area.

Back