• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What PC Games do you play??

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    I play American McGee's Alice! Yay! A creepy yet enchanting game, but it does tend to glitch out on me sometimes. One time I was supposed to be floating on a leaf, but I kept glitching through the leaf and into the water, where I was eaten by snarks. :(

Netish

errr CANDY MOUNTAIN!!!
    Years
  • a ton: tradewinds, age of empires 2-conquerers expansion, stronghold crusader, urban terror, tremulous, starcraft, halo demo, oblivion, world of warcraft, karos online, fable, emulators, rollercoaster tycoon, zoo tycoon, oregon trail 4, amazon trail, lego island 2, errr anything else I am forgetting...

also I am always trying new games XP

Edit- portal, freecell, tetris, spades, ...

Last edited:

Zukdeen

Come follow me.
    Years
  • As I mainly use my PC for web-related work, I don't have a lot of games. But I still have:

Single Player
    The Sims 2
    Need For Speed: Most Wanted

MultiPlayer
    Metin 2
    Counter Strike 1.6
    GunBound
    Halo Custom Edition
    Pokémon Online
    NetBattle Supremacy

Years
  • cod 6 online
    medal of honor allied assault
    guitar hero 3
    age 3 online

0910lakersschedule_banner_1920.jpg.html
    Comedien-Wall-Paper-watchmen-2847860-1920-1200.jpg.html
    justin-bieber-tile-wallpaper-HD.jpg.html
    Megan_Fox_HD_Wallpaper_by_mrccreativo.jpg.html

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    Lately I've been playing the Orange Box, Tropico and Civilization III. Such good games. :)

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
  • The Sims 2 and Tradewinds 2.
    I also used to play Ice Wind Dale, but I can't seem to find it's CD-ROM now. =(

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    First of all, I really hope you're not trolling.

A video card (also known as a graphics card) is a piece of hardware for your computer. With a better video card, you can
    -Edit/Render photo/videos faster
    -Do more in-depth editing in photoshop
    -Watch movies in more detail without lag/buffering, etc
    -Play more detailed games on higher resolution and higher graphics settings

Good graphics cards have lots of dedicated video memory (ram). For example, a graphics (video) card with 1gb of dedicated memory will play better quality games. It also depends on the model, brand, etc.

The error message you got means, depending on the game, that either you have a really old computer (at least 6 years old), or a horrible integrated graphics chip.

A computer with integrated graphics doesn't have a physical graphics card, but instead shares system memory from the motherboard with graphics. It doesn't have any physical dedicated video memory. Therefore, it sucks at gaming, etc. If you have a laptop, there is nothing you can do but get a new laptop with a dedicated graphics card, or a desktop with a dedicated graphics card. If you have a desktop, you can either get a new graphics card and put it in your computer (which might require a new motherboard depending on how old it is) or get a new desktop.

If your computer is old, get a new one. You won't be able to buy a new graphics card for it because it's hardware will be outdated and will most likely not support the graphics card. If you don't want to spend a lot of money on a new computer, get a barebones kit, which is a kit that includes most of the parts necessary to run a computer (case, processor, ram, etc) but you have to put it together (some are pre-assembled) You might need to buy a couple other things to make the computer run depending on the kid, including a dvd drive, a psu (power supply, harddrive, etc. If you plan on doing this, check out tigerdirect.com and newegg.com

Overall though, if you want to play the game you most likely need a new computer. Thats really the only way to play it (unless your computer is probably no older than 3 years old. In that case, you can just buy a new graphics card. $100 will get you a nice one, capable of playing most modern games, but you can get one for $30 that has some potention on the listed websites above.

More info would be VERY helpful in determining the best option for you is, including
    -Computer
    -Age of computer
    -Computer specs (processor, ram, graphics, etc)
    -What game(s) you want/will be playing on the computer

Years
  • Yay, an FM player. :D

Coincedentally, I'm Norwich on it at the moment.

There aren't really any pc games that interest me that aren't on xbox.

So Football Manager makes its way on here. :)

I don't play many PC games, the only ones being football management, Sim City style and RTS games (Basically, ones better used with a mouse).

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    It isn't often that I find myself sitting before the computer playing games. More often than not, I'm usually writing or surfing the net (not to mention answering emails). But when I do play games, the genre I like is HOGs (Hidden Object Games). Currently I'm in the middle of one called Play Mystery Case Files - Return to Ravenhearst.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Well from the age of 13-15 I wasted those 2 years addicted to World of wacraft and played it about 15 hours a day everyday...kinda sad but ya i did.

Had a level 80 Draenei Hunter With All Tier 9 258.
    I quit back in December thou and kinda happy i am since i got a life again.

Other then that i never played any other pc games and to this day still don't.

Back